Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Waiting...
Session Length: 1hr
Fee: $$5
Hair Length and Color: From the pics .....light brown, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very sweet that's what her pic portrays...!
Recommendation: No
Okay, let me do it: if they don't show, it's not an appropriate topic for the "review" section because there's nothing to "review." Yes, I disagree with the policy, too. It defies reason that an information based board would not provide a direct link of a "no show" report to a provider's profile, but semantics appear to rule the day on this topic so you can't "review" what never took place. As a result, someone wishing to determine a provider's no-show history will instead be forced to do a general search for the name, which may turn up hundreds (and sometimes thousands) of hits on the board, at which time the hobbyist will be given the opportunity of going through those hits one at a time. Assuming the hobbyist does not grow frustrated and just give up, he may (or may not) be able to eventually dredge up this thread after it is moved to co-ed, which should be taking place in 3...2...1....
Actually, I wish they had a place to put in the "no shows" for both the providers and hobbyists to let others know so you can see who is reliable (or not) as a provider or as a hobbyist (guys stand gals up too).

I've experienced that myself from a provider only once so far and I do agree (NCNS) sucks.
I wish they had a place to put in the "no shows" for both the providers and hobbyists to let others know so you can see who is reliable (or not) as a provider or as a hobbyist Originally Posted by SD2011
Completely agree. I was just fightin' the battle immediately at hand, which was the no-show "review" in the OP that will soon be drifting back to the nether regions of this forum.