Jamie and her friend

Anyone recently see her and her friend?

https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...n/905455022174

• Armek
  • 03-24-2022, 10:17 AM
I saw Jamie back in December, and I’m not sure if the other girl she’s with is the same one as now, but I had a great time. They were very attentive. Only downside is they were a little bit late, but I’m not going to hold that against them.
Now they only do incall, and there’s a scumbag close by them hanging around. Be careful
I saw Jamie back in December, and I’m not sure if the other girl she’s with is the same one as now, but I had a great time. They were very attentive. Only downside is they were a little bit late, but I’m not going to hold that against them. Originally Posted by Armek
The idea behind this site is to do a review so we all know if they are legit or not. Feeding off the Info without return knowledge isn't that helpful. Mongers wanna know !! Thanks
I saw her few weeks back, her “friend “ was not ready or Available. . After I left the Staff edit location to specific I saw police car in the parking and someone- short little dude running to the room, look like Jamie has been living in the hotel by the way the room was set up…. I would not repeat and definitely something sketchy is going on
  • Armek
  • 03-25-2022, 01:53 PM
You’re right, I should have done a review. I figured it had been too long since my encounter. I’ll make sure to do one next time.
I saw Summer yesterday and had a great time. She's 22, tall and thin (not unhealthy), and was friendly and completely GFE. Jamie was there at the beginning, but left before activities began. No sign of a bf/handler. My review is forthcoming, but Summer is the real deal.
I saw her few weeks back, her “friend “ was not ready or Available. . After I left the Staff edit location to specific I saw police car in the parking and someone- short little dude running to the room, look like Jamie has been living in the hotel by the way the room was set up…. I would not repeat and definitely something sketchy is going on Originally Posted by azsamsiaz48
If you google Feb 14 2020 prostitution sting. That is the little dude and “Jamie” is the chick.
$100? Maybe I should let the police negotiate for me…
Nope after looking at the video they clearly over paid. That’s just beyond scary.
Nope after looking at the video they clearly over paid. That’s just beyond scary. Originally Posted by discreteadventure