Wax

I always wanted to get a Brazilian to see what it feels like

Any guys here ever try it?

Anyone do it around here and leave happy?
Had my back done once, it was excruciating
Ask Dezzie or Star maybe?
Saw a video of a dude getting waxed… shot his load all over the girl… u think I’d get in trouble for that???

Kimberly’s Day Spa?? I’d luv it… I’d have a fucking rod… she’d have to move it side to side… then sploog…. Lol… oh excuse me miss…
Moved to coed
I've never had a Brazilian wax, butt I have had hot wax dripped on me...lol. Ah,the good old days!
I’ve been getting Brazilian waxes for 10ish years.

My recommendation is don’t DIY at home & don’t have some random girl with no certification do it for you.

Yes it hurts.
Yes you can tear, bleed, bruise, etc if done incorrectly.
I've gotten 2 in the last couple months. The first one was pretty painful because I had a full bush, but the second 4 weeks later was nothing. It's not so much the front I like but having a smooth asshole is much more rewarding than I could have ever thought. I went to the European wax center. No extras but I did get hard toward the end of the second one. She said she was trying to get the excess wax off but it certainly felt like teasing. She giggled it off and finished the wax
I get a Brazilian monthly. I have never gotten hard and never gotten off I have had very few incidents of skin rips or bleeding and that's over a good 15 years or so. I used to have an novice come to my house for practice; not a good idea. I absolutely love it and the slight adrenaline rush afterword's; ya know nice pain?
Think I would prefer a vasectomy, at least they give you anesthesia. Even if contemplating one, assume they do ballsack which hurts just to think about
Streamer, do you still wax your taint?

Had my back done once, it was excruciating Originally Posted by Streambed
Evaporate slime bag - go get some help BS