L0 into L2 or higher

Any of you mongers ever turned a legitimate therapist into something more? I would love to read about the conquest.
this is a r/happyendingmassage type post
not in a single visit and not at the first place that I met her.

It would require a novel from me to lay it all out.
Lol. Of course. If they like you, you can always have an opportunity for them to want you as much as you want them. Give them lots of complements if you like them and see where it goes. They’ll lyk if they want you…. Be careful though. Those ones usually want a bf or for you to wife them up. Lol
Lol. Of course. If they like you, you can always have an opportunity for them to want you as much as you want them. Give them lots of complements if you like them and see where it goes. They’ll lyk if they want you…. Be careful though. Those ones usually want a bf or for you to wife them up. Lol Originally Posted by SilverSmike
or for you to wife them up
First time I've heard that verb.
May I borrow it please?
The Duke done did that AND even had the spouse get a gift certificate for me for that individual.
A few years ago I had a girlfriend who owned a legit massage studio. She was a gorgeous blond with a great body, she always worked in a tight tank top and yoga pants. She only hired attractive women licensed therapists and even had a hottie working the front counter. For most guys walking in it was strictly legit, but just handful of her regulars got L1 and a couple of guys she would strip the top off and allow NE + L1.

Never on the first couple of visits and only if they were willing to tip 100+. She didn't ask for the tip or offer the service, some guys just figured it out and established a rapport with her. She sold the studio a few months after we broke up.
Go to Relax, she’s been looking for a bf for a very long time.
@gymlad, ALL the serious members here have gone to a special status, which is why your post is not really getting huge traction. The best fishermen don't talk.
@gymlad, ALL the serious members here have gone to a special status, which is why your post is not really getting huge traction. Originally Posted by vigilant17
I want special status!
@gymlad, ALL the serious members here have gone to a special status, which is why your post is not really getting huge traction. The best fishermen don't talk. Originally Posted by vigilant17
You are right. I think many get 'turned-out' and the thrill of the hunt keeps us on the same path.
Noooo stahppp never marry a whore. The massagers want out of yanky wanky and want to get with aa rich guy
Noooo stahppp never marry a whore. Originally Posted by Block921
Yes, never MARRY a whore, but they can be fun to date.