Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: The regular routines
Hair Length and Color: Black or dark brown
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: She's short but thicc, very cute, great ass
Recommendation: Yes
Normally plenty of parking in the rear, and Excellent first choice.
Pearls...Quiet, secluded, and lots of discrete parking options.
Perhaps the adjacent "entertainment" businesses should reduce your sense of seclusion.

True, Ables is not a thoroughfare like HH and WH. But traffic on a busy street is just a bunch of people driving 45, trying to get to their destination. They're not looking at every store front to see people coming and going.
I worked in that strip center that pearls is in the early2000,s when the huge corner business at the back was a spa. That was before my mongering days, but me and the coworkers did go in one day and the lady who answered the door gave us a tour. They actually had hot tubs in some of the rooms. Can’t place the name of it.
If this where I think it is, it was called The Executive Spa. I used to meet ladies there for some wet fun. The rooms I went to had a hot tub, sauna and massage table. Great back in the day, LOL if they kept it clean.
Yes that is what it was called Executive Spa, literally I worked 3-4 doors down. I always wanted to try it but working in the same strip center it was to risky. That was also way before my mongering days. Maybe an occasional street walker for me back then.