Dallas AMPS for Dummies

I'll be coming into town tonight around 930-10. Can I get a few recommendations on where to go and who to see? Rates would be awesome too. Part of town doesn't matter to me. I'm reading reviews but personal recs are always welcome! Im coming from Austin where the AMP scene is lame as fuck. I'd appreciate it!!
Search for Chung Tran's recommendations. Dude knows his way around and never led me astray.

For my money, Michiko is the spa where I'd go if I didn't have someone in particular in mind to see. 2.8/H there with no upcharges.

Bunny at 4Seasons sounds very interesting (per Chung's recent post) and they are 2.4/H.

Most AMPs you see on this page with reliably get you a FCS Hr for 2.4. For raw play without the bullshit upselling, Michiko and 4Seasons are the way to go.
I read your post to be, what Amps are open at 9:30 or 10am, so that you can enjoy tonight. If that is indeed your question, consider these advertised hours:

Exercise 9am-10pm
Michiko 10am-10pm
21 Therapy 9am-11pm
4 Seasons 9am-11pm

Closing time is closing time, not last appointment.
Actually need to know what AMPS are open late! After 11??
Actually need to know what AMPS are open late! After 11?? Originally Posted by nativetexan2708
So, per that list, the number of AMPS that keep the front door open after 11pm would be ...zero.

The hours you want would be handled by an Independent. You can find some that will do Out-Call to your hotel, or Uber over to their In-Call if they have one.

Strip Clubs are open at that hour, where you will spend alot, and get something, as ymmv with the negotiated rate that you agree upon.

If anyone suggests SW on Harry Hines, that's a hard-no for you.