buying condoms

This guy goes to a pharmacy and goes to isle 4 and asks for a box of condoms.

The lady askes "what size" and the guy says "I don't know" so the lady askes him to pull down his pants. She tugs a few times and says "you need a box of x-large condoms".

So this guy hears behind him and he asks for a box of condom's, and the lady says "what size" and the guy says I don't know. So again the lady asks him to pull down his pants. She tugs a few time and says "get a box of medium condoms"

So, this teenager in isle 5 hears and wants some of the action. He goes to isle 4 and asks "can I have a box of condoms" The lady asks "what size" and the teenage says "I don't know". So the lady asks him to pull down his pants. When he does, the lady tugs a few times, stands up and announces "Clean up in isle 4"
A duck goes into a drugstore.
"I'd like to buy a condom"
The druggist says,"Shall I put it on your bill?"
"I'm not that kind of duck."
Quack!
Young Johnny goes to the pharmacy and requests 1 dozen, large, extra durable condoms from the Pharmacist.

He tells the Pharmacist "Big night tonight. I'm going to bang my date silly!!"

Later on, he goes to pick up Sally, and her father comes to the door. There's a commotion, and Johnny runs off as quick as he can.

Next day, Sally calls Johnny and says "You stood me up!! Why didn't you tell me you were such an asshole!"

Johnny replies "Why didn't you tell me your dad was a Pharmacist??!!"
A young boy goes to the drug store, walks up to the counter and asks the pharmacist for a box of Tampax. The pharmacist, with a very questioning look on his face said, "Are they for your Mum?" The boy replies, "No they're for me." The pharmacist asks the young boy how old he is and the boy told him 10 yrs old. The pharmacist, with even more of a questioning look said, "Well excuse me asking, but what does a 10yr old boy want a box of Tampax for if they are not for your Mum?" The boy replies, " I saw an ad on TV for Tampax and what it said was, buy these and you can swim, ride a bike and even ride a horse, and well, I can't do any of 'em."