Historical review.

Found this old review from a Brother Monger in Mountain Home and I submit it for historical perspective. Now this is taking one for the team.

Provider:
Maggie Just Maggie. Funny name but that's what she said
Trailer, I don't think it was hers, it was too fancy.
Donation:
Remains to be seen, I still owe her the other Five.
Activities:
All of them.
Was the description accurate?
Looked just like her picture in the post office.Big as an ox and might near as smart.
Summer teeth. Summer here some are gone.Mostly gone I guess.Tattoo on right arm says Mother.Tattoo on left says Dad?
One eye is brown, don't know what color the other one was.
The Rest of the Story:
Apologised to her because I was a little gassy. She said that was OK it reminded her of her Daddy.I dropped my pants
and she said that reminded her of him too. Started out doing it doggy style,I like girls better...usually. Anyway about
halfway through she was laughing so hard her other tooth fell out and it seemed like a good time for a BBBJ.
I had a chew in my mouth and we both spit at the same time...now that was a magic moment.
Would you see this provider again?
Let you know if the rash clears up.

I shoulda posted this in the review section,but it took my cousin all day long to type it and the last time he cut and
pasted he ruined my laptop.
Wow, that's some hot action... what's her number?
man i believe that is the best review i have ever read. lol need number and picks. I want to bring her sumting nice. what kind of chew does she chew on.???
No condom, true girlfriend experience. Budha the way I read it, just a dick will do.
  • HSP
  • 01-06-2010, 11:33 PM
Sounds like money well spent ... LOL
Are we sure that Maggie isn't "Brother Monger" cousin? After all it is in Arkinsaw
That whole incest thing is overstated. At least a little.
  • jaxar
  • 01-07-2010, 05:58 PM
that's some funny shit, it that from a personal experience?
that's some funny shit, it that from a personal experience? Originally Posted by jaxar
I hope to Ghod not...

Cheers,

bcg