ISO Info Olathe Sensual Massage

I talked to her on the phone last week. In one of her ads she claimed to be a personal trainer and CMT and I thought that she would really be able to get my shoulder feeling better. I would stay away you can PM me for why. When I finally told her I wasn't interested she started begging me to drive there anyway and give her $20 as a favor.
I talked to her on the phone last week. In one of her ads she claimed to be a personal trainer and CMT and I thought that she would really be able to get my shoulder feeling better. I would stay away you can PM me for why. When I finally told her I wasn't interested she started begging me to drive there anyway and give her $20 as a favor. Originally Posted by 71Pseudonym
I think this post might be allowed if not I'm sure the mods will let me know but because I've gotten so many PM's on this I'll just post this forum rule and let you deduce the meaning.

(The following guidelines are not listed in any order of importance or priority. Members are free to 'copy and paste' any part of these guidelines into other areas or into posts which may answer a question or address an issue brought up by another member)

#14 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
I talked to her on the phone last week. In one of her ads she claimed to be a personal trainer and CMT and I thought that she would really be able to get my shoulder feeling better. I would stay away you can PM me for why. When I finally told her I wasn't interested she started begging me to drive there anyway and give her $20 as a favor. Originally Posted by 71Pseudonym
You have to really be careful about getting a massage therapist for a real problem. I too have a shoulder problem: it took years to find a real massage therapist. Most of them don't know what they are doing, really! If you are looking for a woman to satisfy you male needs; don't go to a female massage therapist, certified or not. First get a gym membership and start slowly, and consistently, working on the problem by yourself or with a trainer. Some sports trainers can work wonders for you. Second find a massage guy (about 90--95% of women are fake therapists) that knows about assisted stretches to pull the kinks out of the muscles. Third, get some books on the subject and start training yourself to understand how to address the problem. You have do do this yourself because most medical doctors just want to treat the problem with pills and injections for muscle relaxers. They may help for the moment, but for long term results the muscle itself must be worked.

That shoulder needs some release from the tightness. Good luck.
#14 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed. Originally Posted by 71Pseudonym
You nailed it.