Help plan backfired

So I purchase a Boudoir photo package for my wife. They do her make-up hair make her look and feel like a princess. She came home feeling like a million bucks. She got the proofs the other night and has gone into a depression she hates all the pictures of herself. What can I do to help wifey get her groove back?
The proofs will be photoshopped to a degree, Pick out your favorites & tell her why they are your favorites, Perhaps with A nice wine, perhaps invite a friend , girl or guy...
Make it fun ...& HOT
Take her to dinner! Don't forget the knightly duties, car door, restaurant door, holding out the chair, etc! Talk dirty across the table! Tell her how much trouble she's in when you get her home! If that requires explanation . . . well it shouldn't!

So I purchase a Boudoir photo package for my wife. They do her make-up hair make her look and feel like a princess. She came home feeling like a million bucks. She got the proofs the other night and has gone into a depression she hates all the pictures of herself. What can I do to help wifey get her groove back? Originally Posted by The Nasty Man
The proofs will be photoshopped to a degree ...., Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
Savannah nailed it.
Your wife doesn't think she can live up to the photo images in real life. That's the cause of her feelings.

So as Savannah and Dumars both mention, sort of, prove to her that she is the gal in the pics (and break your bed after an evening of getting warmed up).
This makes me sad for her but you sound awesome. Has she said what she doesn’t like? Like mentioned before, the proofs won’t necessarily be like the final product. If the issue that is something she can fix, tell her, you think she’s perfect but if _____ blank bothers her, is there something she’d like to do to change (nose job, personal trainer, makeover, etc.). But stress that you think she’s great and you just want to be supportive.

A shopping trip to a nice place with a personal shopper to really help her pick out a couple of things that really are perfect for her and some sexy shoes followed by a nice romantic date should help.

That said, if none of these help, then she probably would benefit from seeing a therapist to discuss these issues. And make sure nothing else is going on.
Tell her why she is beautiful to YOU. Get in her head, make her blush. When she points out what she doesn’t like, don’t tell her she’s wrong, tell her those things don’t matter to you and focus on her best attributes; both verbally AND physically.😋