Kissing

I have been quietly hobbling for a while, occasionally participating on this board. Given the nature of what what women do who engage in this I don't get why kissing either LFK or DFK is so hard to,find. It's not exactly like the rest of what goes on is not personal, so,that explanation doesn't hold up. Help me understand'what gives?
This is hard for guys to understand, but many women consider kissing more intimate than sex
I blame Pretty Woman
This is hard for guys to understand, but many women consider kissing more intimate than sex Originally Posted by blthzr666
I agree with you on this one
sex is not intimate like kissing or Massage
I knew a provider that did EVERYTHING, but did not do CIM. She said, she had to save something for home.
Hey, to each his/her own
Sounds like you're seeing BP girls, lol

Men are wired to fuck women who want them and when they're not into it your dick knows the difference
Dont you know we guys are gross? LoL also, i think more germs are passed by kissing then by oral sex.

I found it ymmv. Interesting, as I think back, the best dfk by a sex worker was a random experience during a private dance at tally ho in roc.
Search the reviews for DFK or GFE if you are looking to lock lips and tongue dance.
Most people girl or guys suck at kissing maybe thats why lol
I love kissing! I've been told I'm pretty good. But most of these girls say anything when there's $$ involved.
I love kissing!
Most people girl or guys suck at kissing maybe thats why lol Originally Posted by Amber Does
That can be the case sometimes.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ight=kiss+read
I have been quietly hobbling for a while, occasionally participating on this board. Given the nature of what what women do who engage in this I don't get why kissing either LFK or DFK is so hard to,find. It's not exactly like the rest of what goes on is not personal, so,that explanation doesn't hold up. Help me understand'what gives? Originally Posted by anthony1
I only see it perplexing if a women is ok with CIM. Anything else its obvious why DFK could be the last thing on their list. Are there a lot that are ok with CIM but not DFK?

The bigger question to me and it has baffled me for a long time is why people feel the need to tell us that the provider ok with DFK and LFK I think just saying DFK would be enough.

But another thing that baffles me is guys who demand kissing anyway. I am not going to pay someone to kiss me or really put on an act like they are my girlfriend.
I love kissing! Originally Posted by Lexxxy
And you are good at it!
I love kissing, I am totally about starting a date making out and kissing all over... I have found more often then not, that most are good kissers and totally turn me on with it.