COB vs "CIM" with CBJ

• MC
  • 07-03-2015, 09:46 PM
Like any red-blooded American male, I love to finish my sessions with a provider with CIM. There's nothing quite like being able to release all my pent up frustration of the day by exploding in a hot lady's mouth. However, this clearly isn't always on the menu for everyone, as some ladies opt to finish guys with COB instead (Tits, Ass, etc). I've found though that there can be a middle ground: CIM with a CBJ. This leads me to ask 2 questions, one for the ladies, one for the guys.

For you ladies with a no CIM policy, what are your thoughts on CIM with CBJ? Is it okay or still a no no?

For the guys, if BBBJCIM wasn't on the menu, how would you rather finish: CBJCIM or COB?

I'll chime in first. Even though BBBJ is clearly more enjoyable, I've still managed to have some really enjoyable orgasms from CBJ. Plus, it saves the lady the trouble of having to decide whether to spit or swallow lol. As for COB, I do enjoy painting Tits, but if I have the opportunity to CIM, I'm always choosing that option, covered or not.
It's rude to spit. These girls should just do their job and suck it down. Man... If I had these kinds of issues...
I'm ruthless like that though... I'd push her head down and give her no choice but to swallow
  • MC
  • 07-03-2015, 10:09 PM
It's rude to spit. These girls should just do their job and suck it down. Originally Posted by TheBisexualPhilogynist
MC.... Repeat after me:

We don't pay for CBJ.
It's rude to spit. These girls should just do their job and suck it down. Originally Posted by TheBisexualPhilogynist
Hard to argue with that
CIM is always preferred, but with BBBJ. If it is CBJ I opt to move to FS and either finish in the bag in her pussy or COB.

I agree and have had cbjcim finishes that feel good but just not my preference.

CIM from BBBJ or like SU said finish in bag in her pussy!!!
Hard to argue with that Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I don't get what the big deal is. Not like the extra calories will offset the diet. Once it's in the mouth... Ya already got the taste... And shit... Condoms taste nasty. Even ones made for oral. EFF THAT!
I don't get what the big deal is. Not like the extra calories will offset the diet. Once it's in the mouth... Ya already got the taste... And shit... Condoms taste nasty. Even ones made for oral. EFF THAT! Originally Posted by TheBisexualPhilogynist
I agree. Only good reason not to swallow is if you're sharing!
I like getting my dick sucked. I don't care how. CBJ has always been fine for me and will continue to be. Do I like making a mess on the providers body or face? You betcha. Do I like getting sucked down at the end, Definitely. I take what I can get.

I don't think I'd have a problem with CBJ and then CIM at the end. I was actually thinking of doing that with Bianca. If I ever see her.

Lately, I've been asking the provider if CIM isn't on the menu can I give her a facial and surprisingly it's available more than I would have thought.
COB
if its a gag reflex problem some will lick it off her or your finger
COB
if its a gag reflex problem some will lick it off her or your finger Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
There's a difference between gagging and
Good girls gag with a smile!
but but but I like the after play cleaning up
I very much so am open to CIM with the right person, but if any man, ANY man ever shoved my head down and made me do it. Things would go downhill very fast.
I very much so am open to CIM with the right person, but if any man, ANY man ever shoved my head down and made me do it. Things would go downhill very fast. Originally Posted by SpiceInTucson
Hey SIT, welcome to upset NY!!!!!

Been a while, hope all is well for you!! Btw, looking good, just saying, hope you know what I talking about!!

And CIM is great but agree would never force her to do it if not her thing, or like you said force her head down there