I'm back :)

Hi Everyone!!! Sorry I've been away for so long and unavailable to most of you - needed a break from the hobby to focus on life, kids, and other things.

But for those who care (haha) - I'm back! My availability will still be somewhat limited, but better than it's been the past few months.

I am going to try to respond to every private message and email I've received in my absence, but it may take awhile so please be patient.

I'm looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones, have a good day!
back to sellin the ol funnel eh? ...good fer ya an hope everyone there benefited from the ...focus

...ps ...haha and ...lol ...seem to be some kinda new funnel ...code ...interdesting
Welcome back!!!
Thanks rodeoman
Hope all is well
  • ISO
  • 07-06-2015, 09:43 PM
Welcome back!
Welcome Back!
Welcome back!
Welcome back Tori. Are you still primarily southtowns based still?
Hi Everyone!!! Sorry I've been away for so long and unavailable to most of you - needed a break from the hobby to focus on life, kids, and other things.

But for those who care (haha) - I'm back! My availability will still be somewhat limited, but better than it's been the past few months.

I am going to try to respond to every private message and email I've received in my absence, but it may take awhile so please be patient.

I'm looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones, have a good day! Originally Posted by ToriStarr
Not really a good place to mention the young uns.
Not really a good place to mention the young uns. Originally Posted by JennerJammer
now now ...the ol cuck jimmies been havin a ...blast ...jokin bout the funnel in cuse who be due soon ...so anythin goes it seems
who's preggo?

Tori?
wasn me
Thanks everyone for the welcomes
I mostly host in the northtowns, occasionally Southtowns when requested.
And no, I'm not pregnant lol.
Welcome back babe. . Xoxoxo