dudelove is a time waster

Hes a newbie so after i screened him fully he came to my incall. For him to be AA i understand its hard seeing girls. He put the donation on the night stand and when i went into the bathroom to wash my hands and brush my teeth for fresh breath, he said he changes his mind and pucked up the money and left and did not give an explaniation why. I normally dont call people out but that was just foul.
What an idiot.

Damn ninjas. Sorry that happened chick
Maybe he didn't like what he saw and decided not to proceed...what's wrong with that?
Maybe he didn't like what he saw and decided not to proceed...what's wrong with that? Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
^^^^^^yup!

He might have felt it easier to walk when you were in the bathroom instead of telling you face to face. Fucktards don't particularly like motel room confrontations with hooktards.
Just ask the dude that got his ass beat a while back.
Damn, what was his name? Somebody post it up in this bitch.
Maybe he didn't like what he saw and decided not to proceed...what's wrong with that? Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Agreed, there no threats or hostility nor did he pull a no call no show. For a lot of noobs its always tough in the beginning. Maybe he saw something he didnt like or felt uneasy about something, maybe he had second thoughts and decided not to cheat on his wife. Could be many reasons, providers are always one to say if you dont feel right in the situation then leave and people praise them for that. Why cant it be the other way around without receiving backlash?
Maybe u look nothing like your pics like most providers and he changed his mind..I don't see nothing wrong with this since he's a newbie...and vice versa, if your aren't comfortable with a client when meeting him, I'm sure you would cancel too...
But if it was all the way to being in the room, he should have at least left partial donation.
Every one is entitled to their own opinion. but most providers do not like their room number out there and no one shows up or they come in and quickly leave. im in a very nice hotel so i dont think it was the location. theres no backlash...I dont like time wasters and most men on this board have enough respect to at least leave something for changing their mind at the last minute. i enjoy this site because there are classy and professional clients and women here. It still isnt right to come into a providers room and turn around and leave AND pick up the donation you just sat down and rudley walk out. with no explanation or at least leave something for wasting my time. I dont see how a client thinks he can pull a move like this and expect to have reliable references. Especially with it being hard for AA men to see the girls.
...... or at least leave something for wasting my time.
...... Originally Posted by sxyveronica
This ^^^^^|
Leaving something for wasting time i can agree on. But out of curiousity what would of been a sufficient amount to leave for a time wasting fee?
40 or 50
Yep, but it's more classy to just drop a Jackson for the girls time then go.
...I dont like time wasters. Originally Posted by sxyveronica
Maybe he is also of the same opinion and you wasted his time

and most men on this board have enough respect to at least leave something for changing their mind at the last minute. Originally Posted by sxyveronica
Why? He got no services. Is that on your showcase or something? (didn't look because don't care)

Especially with it being hard for AA men to see the girls. Originally Posted by sxyveronica
Why is that germane to anything in the sequence of events? Sounds like you had pity for him and he was an ungrateful bastard...is that what you mean to imply?
No pity on anyone. I dont mind seeing AA men. All i said was i understand how hard it is for them to find a provider that will see them. And even if he left 20 bucks it wouldve been fair. I did not waste anyones time if i was prompt with replying to messages, had a clean and nice place for him to come to and agreed to vouch after we met to help him build his references. I will never have pity on anyone. As a newbie AA i feel he coulve conducted himself more professionally knowing how hard it is to find a girl who doesnt discriminate or have a race preference of who they fuck