Brittanyy, No call no show...

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=226886

we were texting/ messaging since Wednesday (7/26) this past week to set up an appointment. After she asked/ verified my references and address and donation cost, we agree on 8pm last night (7/31/2015) and she texts me an hour before letting me know she would not be able to make it till 9:30, which i said that was fine... then i texted her at 9pm to ask if she was going to make it and she never responded and never showed up... All i needed was a reply or an explanation why she couldn't make it all the sudden, there could have been other providers i could have set up an appointment with...what a waste of time.
I hope nothing serious happened to her and that she is okay.
Don't worry; she's shown flakiness before.
  • mr666
  • 08-01-2015, 02:23 PM
At that price tag there are way better choices, even for less.

That's why I hate trying to see the younger ones, their tcb is crap.
I'm with you Mr6, give me a 30 something MILF/soccer mom any day. I've got my eye on a hot one now, just waiting for my schedule to clear.

Young is fun, but unpredictable. TCB, performance etc... usually overpriced too. The problem I have is, they are just so damn cute! Almost irresistible. Using the big head though, usually wait until they are proven reliable.
She did you a favor man, she not worth the bucks. Wouldn't let me give her the full dick and very mechanical.
She did you a favor man, she not worth the bucks. Wouldn't let me give her the full dick and very mechanical. Originally Posted by pootie tang79
but..but.. she's 325/hr...

You're saying the snide "You get what you pay for" isn't true? Damn, now I've got to re-evaluate how I pick hookers.
That's why I hate trying to see the younger ones, their tcb is crap. Originally Posted by mr666
Not necessarily; some of the babies show up exactly when they say...Sabrina being one...make Mussolini's trains seem flaky....

....and then there are career squirrels like Brittan2y's....
Young girls tend to feel they can do whatever they want and charge what they want. At the end of the day, the Johns will continue to pay even if they are subpar. Plus the young girls come in charging $250+ and Johns pay it because they want to fuck young pussy. So if I was them, I would keep doing what I want and charge what I want. Do a NO review really hurt? One they don't care and 2 another John in line waiting to go in.
  • mr666
  • 08-01-2015, 10:16 PM
Not necessarily; some of the babies show up exactly when they say...Sabrina being one...make Mussolini's trains seem flaky....

....and then there are career squirrels like Brittan2y's.... Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
I tried to set up with Sabrina a few months back, her response times were good until the the third message. Went silent for hours, Finally gave me the ok while I was fuckin' plan D. (Plus her pics need to be updated before I decide to try again).
Mature providers seem to have the best tcb skills
Damn...just my type too.
  • bbkid
  • 08-02-2015, 08:33 AM
I tried to set up with Sabrina a few months back, her response times were good until the the third message. Went silent for hours, Finally gave me the ok while I was fuckin' plan D. (Plus her pics need to be updated before I decide to try again). Originally Posted by mr666
Trust me Mr. #'s, she's well worth your time and efforts to try her again.
Trust me Mr. #'s, she's well worth your time and efforts to try her again. Originally Posted by bbkid
Yup!
Trust me Mr. #'s, she's well worth your time and efforts to try her again. Originally Posted by bbkid
Yup! Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Just to be clear, y'all ain't talking about Brittannyyyyy, right? She's not worth a popcorn fart....at least that's what I hear.
  • mr666
  • 08-02-2015, 10:25 AM
That's right.