Tippi g as a function of being a newbie ?

• D.G.
  • 08-05-2015, 01:06 PM
SO i went and got p411 about a mounth ago as recommended . Since i couldnt get two vouches i paid for it. Sure there is not an obvious new guy friendly section like i here so i just sent messages or appointment request to who i thought looked nice . When i did finally get a reply i stated i was not completely new to this and ga e information on who i have seen . Ultiimately it came down to having to do a meet and greet at a hotel bar to feel me out and decide if i was trustworthy to continue with . During the meet and greet the topic of leaving a tip cqme up . It was along the lines of since i am green to this and my backpage (anna) reference and other (lolli) waere not reliable providrs leaving a tip would assure a good reference going forward. She rocked socks so i did not mind leqving 60 extra. Now fast forward another week. Different provider bit somewhat of the same situation . The only difference this time was she wanted a full dinner not a bar meet also she contiuously checked her phone and made obvious her desire to be tipped . She didnt state it being a function of being new or anything . It was mpre like 3/4ths of my clients leave a tip . You are going to tip me right . Anything motre thwn 50 is good .

Now the first hooker i know took her less than 30 minutes to decide i was safe enough fpr a visit . It was fpr an hour and she saidd the bar meeting didnt count against it. Thought the next one said that it needed to be 90 minutes for her to go through with it since im new and she had to do a meet and greet to decide if i was good enough to be a client . Not to be rude but she picked a fairly expensibe restaurant, no not olive garden, with appetizer main dish dessert. That dinner alone was the cost of an appointment with some other ladies on top of me having to pay her 90 minute rate minus only a 30 minute deduction for the dinner . I think this is a raw del . I know i have to pay dues as being new but man seeing attractive under 28yeqr olds might not be worth this .
Chicks can smell a sucker a mile away...
SO i went and got p411 about a mounth ago as recommended . Since i couldnt get two vouches i paid for it. Sure there is not an obvious new guy friendly section like i here so i just sent messages or appointment request to who i thought looked nice . When i did finally get a reply i stated i was not completely new to this and ga e information on who i have seen . Ultiimately it came down to having to do a meet and greet at a hotel bar to feel me out and decide if i was trustworthy to continue with . During the meet and greet the topic of leaving a tip cqme up . It was along the lines of since i am green to this and my backpage (anna) reference and other (lolli) waere not reliable providrs leaving a tip would assure a good reference going forward. She rocked socks so i did not mind leqving 60 extra. Now fast forward another week. Different provider bit somewhat of the same situation . The only difference this time was she wanted a full dinner not a bar meet also she contiuously checked her phone and made obvious her desire to be tipped . She didnt state it being a function of being new or anything . It was mpre like 3/4ths of my clients leave a tip . You are going to tip me right . Anything motre thwn 50 is good .

Now the first hooker i know took her less than 30 minutes to decide i was safe enough fpr a visit . It was fpr an hour and she saidd the bar meeting didnt count against it. Thought the next one said that it needed to be 90 minutes for her to go through with it since im new and she had to do a meet and greet to decide if i was good enough to be a client . Not to be rude but she picked a fairly expensibe restaurant, no not olive garden, with appetizer main dish dessert. That dinner alone was the cost of an appointment with some other ladies on top of me having to pay her 90 minute rate minus only a 30 minute deduction for the dinner . I think this is a raw del . I know i have to pay dues as being new but man seeing attractive under 28yeqr olds might not be worth this . Originally Posted by D.G.
I am sorry you went through such a hassle. I am on p411 and I have never been that way. I have herd some of the p411 ladies are a bit pricey and difficult to schedule with due to their extensive screening process. I would have never put you through all of that! I wish you luck and hope you don't have to go through that again!

XoXo
Nikki
There's an advanced search options feature in blue, you can use to find newbie friendly providers.
  • D.G.
  • 08-05-2015, 02:27 PM
Chicks can smell a sucker a mile away... Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
I would respond in kind but you like to play with the RTM button , you can dish but cant take.

Life lesson i guess especciall when that second one didint even give me my p411 okay .
WHAT?
You bought dinner, with all the trimmings, had an extended session and still didn't get an okay? Did she explain why? Did you hit the "request okay" button? Its not that hard to figure put the site. But some ladies don't automatically give okays. Send the request and see what happens.
  • mr666
  • 08-05-2015, 03:40 PM
To answer the subject line: why are you going to tip someone who makes $300 an hour.

A meet and greet for screening should cost only one or two drinks for yourself.

You got hustled hardcore.
  • bon69
  • 08-05-2015, 03:57 PM
My question is were these providers real young, like under 22? I ask this, not so much from experience but from reading a lot on this board. I am fairly new. It's seems the providers that have some age and/or experience don't seem to jack clients around as much. They TCB and are more interested in quality customer satisfaction than the real young ones. This is not a one size fits all hobby and YMMV. But as providers seem to be gun shy from hobbyist under 25, I tend to be gun shy from providers that are under 25.
You got hosed bad. So bad, in fact, that those whores are also grifters. And grifters need naming.

Indies are owner operated, and you do not tip owners.

Agency and studio girls are a different matter altogether.

Do not tip an indy...unless she exceeded all expectations by a wide margin.
They appear to have seen you coming...

I would respond in kind but you like to play with the RTM button , you can dish but cant take.

Life lesson i guess especciall when that second one didint even give me my p411 okay . Originally Posted by D.G.
LOL..ok
. Originally Posted by D.G.
I really do not remember seeing a RTM from HV. None that made an impression, for sure.

And a RTM just makes sure we see what is said. We read most threads anyway. Notice some mods here already. Just make sure you do not go against the guidelines and you can say anything you want.
D.G. is a SUCKER!! Lol...damn
And its true, they can smell it a mile away. And I bet those two are telling there friends how you got suckered. It sucks. But a great lesson learned!!
D.G. is a SUCKER!!.... Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
Either that.....OR.....almost everybody else on this threAD is.