Two-to-a-room limit?

I know this is often mentioned and sometimes discussed, but I am really curious about this rule and the strictness with which it is enforced at virtually every hourly motel I've ever visited in Houston ( and the mathematical term for the number of my visits is, technically, "a shitload").

Does anyone know the genesis of this policy? Is it a cultural thing? (I don't recall any group shots in the Karma Sutra.) I have tried to ask the proprietors and employees (who are, as you surely know, almost exclusively Indian or Pakistani), and all they can say is, essentially, "That's the rule!" No explanation of how or why it became the rule. I've heard some offer the explanation that they don't want the rooms vandalized, but that explanation doesn't really hold up. I've offered to pay double or triple - I even offered one guy a Benjy on the sly - and it's still a big fat "NO!" Please, enlighten me.

And please let me know if you're aware of any place(s) within a 10-15 mile radius of downtown that does not maintain that rule.

NP
  • Trey
  • 08-08-2015, 03:12 PM
I know my brother once had a party at one of them shitty hotels as a teen. They had ten people there and fucked that shit up. Cops got called so many issues came from that. Now obviously that didn't start the trend but I can see why 2 to a room is a better idea.
Maybe all the patels are cracking down but one out by me did once do 35 for 3 people but that was like 8 months ago
There was a crackdown in Houston for hourly rates, then they started requiring at least 2 hrs. I think around this time is when they became worried about the # of people in rooms. A young client of mine told me he tried to take 2 providers to a PI (SE) and they weren't being rowdy or anything (not his style) and now he is banned there, lol. If I were going to do a party of 3 or more, I'd book a higher end hotel on Priceline and have the guests arrive in intervals.

Correction, if it were (me) I could do a party of 3 here (private in-call), but no one could scream out after the sampling the smorgasbord, ha. Yes, there are male screamers...shhhhhh.

~
  • RoxyG
  • 08-08-2015, 10:09 PM
If you ask in advance some locations will allow for a few extra dollars

Correction, if it were (me) I could do a party of 3 here (private in-call), but no one could scream out after the sampling the smorgasbord, ha. Yes, there are male screamers...shhhhhh.
[/COLOR]

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston

I just whimper ...
Roxy is correct...there are a few scottish inns and palace inns that allow 3+...it is best to go there a couple of times so they know you then spring multi-party play on them...I would still limit it to 5 or fewer...rooms are small and the AC can't keep up with all the sweating bodies.

If you are having an orgy, gang bang, or multiple multi-party sessions it is clearly worth it to book a nice hotel
A tip to the manager on duty will usually get the second gal in the room.