Bra size. Are any of these videos correct?

How is a guy suppose to be able to give an accurate description when even woman can't come to a general agreement on how to figure out your bra size?

Examples:

Thank goodness they don't sell condoms this way.
How in the hell would they come up with a sizing system for that?
:rhetorical question. don't answer:
Thank goodness they don't sell condoms this way.How in the hell would they come up with a sizing system for that? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
I hear pyramider uses a thimble to cover his 1.3" of dangling death.
Does anyone else find it at least slightly disturbing that DG watched these videos?
hehe! Dork...
He's just trying to be an informed consumer.

These vids overly complicate things. A lady's bra should lift the girls but not so much that she could use her boobs as a chin rest; should separate but not so far that a cab could drive between the peaks; should not fit so tight that a gal feels like she's in a Mega Python vs. Giant Boa constriction war; and her boobs shouldn't rattle around the cups like peas in a milk jug, nor should they spill out like watermelons in a tea cup. It should be comfortable and draw the eye in, up, over, and down the cleavage in one smooth line, no bumpy breaks or bulges, and the straps should NEVER show. It should be an allusion of mass defying gravity.

I would say when in doubt, it'd be better to get an undersized bra....it shouldn't be about comfort, it should be what's more visually stimulating....

• Seedy
  • 08-20-2014, 04:02 PM
I would say when in doubt, it'd be better to get an undersized bra....it shouldn't be about comfort, it should be what's more visually stimulating....

Originally Posted by Russ38
Now there's ^^^^^^^ some serious tits.
That isn't mass defying gravity; that's mass defying science and credibility.

She could hurt someone with those.
One could only hope ...
What I'm going to say next may surprise some of you.....

.....but I'd pay cash to fuck that little Asian girl.
What I'm going to say next may surprise some of you.....

.....but I'd pay cash to fuck that little Asian girl. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
The Korean midget?

Originally Posted by Russ38
Nice boobies on that chick : )
The Korean midget? Originally Posted by Russ38
I said little....not short.
Now there's ^^^^^^^ some serious tits. Originally Posted by seedman55
I saw a bartender at Twin Peaks on Bikni day, not quiet as large, but a similar effect..... Had to get an extra beer or 3 that day. The bottom half fit equally as well... It was Purdy that afternoon.
Does anyone else find it at least slightly disturbing that DG watched these videos? Originally Posted by boardman
Got hooked on Michelle Phan years ago.
I know there are better channels out there but I would fuck the shit out of her an any of those looks....

STOP LOOKING AT ME WITH THOSE JUDGMENTAL EYES!!!!