Democratic Congresswoman: Identity Politics Hijacked My Party

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...party-n2344753

Intersectionalism & identity politics will ruin the democratic party according to Rep. Debbie Dingell (D-MI).

she's right to be worried about that.
SPAM
FTA:

In Capehart’s column, Dingell also stressed, “We’ve got to stop demonizing each other…we’ve got to figure out a way to tone down the rhetoric, that we have to stop this demonization of each other,” she said. “We have to find a way to respect each other, to listen to each other.”

She's right. The Russian thing demonstrates this. No evidence but because of the failure of Identity Politics this has gone on for months. Turn on MSNBC and word "extreme" is used to identify any position not in line with the Progressive agenda.

I'm surprised more individual senators and reps haven't flipped.
  • WTF
  • 06-27-2017, 09:25 AM
FTA:

In Capehart’s column, Dingell also stressed, “We’ve got to stop demonizing each other…we’ve got to figure out a way to tone down the rhetoric, that we have to stop this demonization of each other,” she said. “We have to find a way to respect each other, to listen to each other.”

She's right. The Russian thing demonstrates this. No evidence but because of the failure of Identity Politics this has gone on for months. Turn on MSNBC and word "extreme" is used to identify any position not in line with the Progressive agenda.

I'm surprised more individual senators and reps haven't flipped. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Oh yeah Benghazi was an identity politics
She's a blond white woman.

She has nothing in common with the majority of Democrats.

What the fuck did she think would happen.

Her best solution, if she wants to remain a Democrat, is to imulate this stupid bitch. Get some "tan in a tube", die her hair black, get a "perm", and just say she is now a minority. Heck, maybe convert to Islam to seal the deal.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/26...-homeless.html
She's a blond white woman.

She has nothing in common with the majority of Democrats.

What the fuck did she think would happen.

Her best solution, if she wants to remain a Democrat, is to imulate this stupid bitch. Get some "tan in a tube", die her hair black, get a "perm", and just say she is now a minority. Heck, maybe convert to Islam to seal the deal.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/26...-homeless.html Originally Posted by Jackie S
Why the hate? She is seeing a problem with her party, and wants to go in a different direction.

Are you one of the people she was talking about?
The problem here is she thincks she actually has a say in the matter(not to be confused with an investigation).
Why the hate? She is seeing a problem with her party, and wants to go in a different direction.

Are you one of the people she was talking about? Originally Posted by bamscram
If she wants to go in a different direction, just change parties. The Republicans are a heck of a lot more tolerant of different views than Democrats.
This is about as funny as the young black mayor of a Richmond, VA that is talking about altering Confederate memorials. He has deplored the Jim Crow laws and, yes, he is a democrat who doesn't know his history.
When used to describe a woman, the word is BLONDE, you ignint hillbilly.
This is about as funny as the young black mayor of a Richmond, VA that is talking about altering Confederate memorials. He has deplored the Jim Crow laws and, yes, he is a democrat who doesn't know his history. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
History is for excuse makers.

What have you done for me lately?
If she wants to go in a different direction, just change parties. The Republicans are a heck of a lot more tolerant of different views than Democrats. Originally Posted by Jackie S
She does not want to leave her party anymore than you do yours.
What is better running or working to fix the problem?
She does not want to leave her party anymore than you do yours.
What is better running or working to fix the problem? Originally Posted by bamscram
If she wants to be a member of the same Party as such morons as Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Nancy Peloci, etc, then fuck her.
If she wants to be a member of the same Party as such morons as Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Nancy Peloci, etc, then fuck her. Originally Posted by Jackie S
We have a moron who is POTUS sinking the ship through twitter.
I am not leaving, but I wish someone would take his phone.
DELETE