Road trips.....

Hey Guys, I'm planning a few short road trips but first I need your help deciding where to go. Shoud I head to Jonesboro, Memphis, Shreveport, Texarkana, or back to Fayetteville? I'm listening.........
Those poor guys in Jonesboro seem to be dying of starvation. Have mercy on them Ms. Sinful
Those poor guys in Jonesboro seem to be dying of starvation. Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
Getting a lot of calls and PMs from NE AR, are we?

I sympathize with my Jonesboro brethren, but with Memphis about an hour away, LR about 2.5 hours away, and both Springfield, MO and St. Louis, MO about 5 hours away (ok, a little far for a day trip, but one might as well go see the Cardinals play in New Busch Stadium, or find some other fun things to do in STL while one is there, anyway), they certainly needn't starve. There's no law that says that you have to wait for nookie to come to you; you can always take yourself to where the nookie is.

Sure, there are advantages to living out in the country (I assume; I've never tried it myself), but access to top-flight providers isn't one of them.

Cheers,

bcg (who could adopt geniusman's .sig line: "I will travel miles and miles for pussy")
Dunno about Jboro actually. I have never seen a "newbie to me" there. Everyone I have seen in Jboro initially met me in Mphs. Then again, hobbying isn't the main reason I go to Jbro.

C'mon to Mphs girlie! Or what about the other way? Texarkana and North East Texas?
I live in eastern OK and would drive over to Ft Smith, ARK.
Well I dont know where else to post this... I didn't go to NWA yet, I woke up and didn't feel all that great and wasnt up for the drive!... I'll be going poss. later tonight, tomorrow or Monday!!

As for your travel... I think Fayetteville or Shreveport would be great huni!