Encounter: Blue Ocean

User ID: -
Date: 5-17
Name: Selina
Phone: 407-868-9093
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://orlando.skipthegames.com/mas...i/131699196187
City: Orlando
State: Florida
Address: E Colonial
Appointment Type: -
Activities: Teasing, BBBJ,
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black Short Cut
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short, attractive, nice and Shapely. about a b+ cup
Recommendation: Yes
good review. thanks for posting.
I went to Blue Ocean yesterday. They had attractive White and Colombian women. Mid 20s to late 20s or may be early 30s. I picked a White woman from the line up. Her name was Jasmine. Very curvy body. Nice attitude. She was excellent. MMS said Selina will be back. I will visit them again.
I went there today. MMS(Asian) said they had 4 women(Colombian and Latina) working. I saw Selina and Angie in the line up. Selina looked fine and sexy. I chose Angie(Colombian woman. Mid 20’s old) because she looked very pretty and very curvy. Big DD cups and big round ass. I had a great time.
I went there today. MMS(Asian) said they had 4 women(Colombian and Latina) working. I saw Selina and Angie in the line up. Selina looked fine and sexy. I chose Angie(Colombian woman. Mid 20’s old) because she looked very pretty and very curvy. Big DD cups and big round ass. I had a great time. Originally Posted by radioactiveman
Why not write a review for your fellow Mongers?
Well, I already forgot a lot of details. All I can remember was that I pounded her hard & had a great time. Maybe I will write a review next time.