URL / Website: http://www.stjamescabaret.com/
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Rankin Rd
Activities: LD, LFK, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Young, fit, short (5'5?), fit body.
Recommendation: Yes
  • r66
  • 08-29-2023, 07:41 PM
you need to hide/code the dancer's name. Management at St James reads the boards (one of my favorites there told me).

also, the phone number isn't correct for the Church.
Do you think the mgmt does not already know what the dancers are doing?
Doesn't matter - name should not be revealed = girl should not get in trouble.
  • r66
  • 08-30-2023, 10:07 AM
Of course management knows and likely getting kick backs...like every other strip club. As mynameismudd stated, it doesn't matter -- it can cause trouble for her, including job loss, since it's essentially posted on a public forum.
The manager s post on here to do they get in trouble
  • r66
  • 09-01-2023, 07:26 AM
The manager s post on here to do they get in trouble Originally Posted by greeksquad
And how do you know that?
Posting it on here makes no difference. As stated, they already know what's going on. Just another meaningless rule on here like the one about not giving the address of the AMPs. Give the phone number, girls name, AMP name, etc, but not the address..lmao. Give the AMP providers name but don't give the dancers name?
Incorrect. I know 2 girls who have gotten into trouble bc of reviews on here - meeting customers outside the club, etc. They can 100% get in trouble if you air them out.
Yes, in this forum, names are to be masked
So the mgmt sees "Crystal" and she gets in trouble. But the mgmt sees "C******" and she doesn't get in trouble. Laughable.
In addition, the rule is you have to put the name in the AMP section "otherwise, who do we know who to ask for" but without a name in the Strip Club section I must ask, who do we know who to ask for? Stupid rule. And I know this is drifting off the review so that is all.
Dancer names need to be hidden, its not the managers knowing what they are doing.. it is the POPO...

They see that a dancer is going above and beyond the service level but they don't have a name, then they have to scope out the club. If they have a dancer name or 2 they can waltz in, ask for them and BAM! a nice bust.

Personally I think strip club reviews should not be allowed because if the place gets suspected of extra service it will pop up on POPO radar
maybe they want to see her bust's and she can give them excellent customer service LOL