URL / Website: unknown
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Off of Interstate 45, 10 minutes North of downtown
Activities: Air dance; standing slow-dance
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder-length blonde hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: As with every one of the approximately 20 dancers who were at "D" Spot that day, C****** is Cuban. She was probably the oldest lady there, but she was in better physical shape than most of the dancers. I never saw her out of her clothes, so I am only guessing that her B-cup sized breasts are natural. She has a slender build, is probably about 5'6" tall, and wore heels that brought her all the way up to about 5'11"
Recommendation: No
  • rcusa
  • 09-25-2023, 01:37 PM
I understand from reading reports here that typical days at "D" Spot may be much different than that Friday. But my failure to find any activities there was not apparently unusual that day. I mentioned that some other customers went back to the dance area during my visit. All of them returned to their seats (alone) in the club after those dance-area visits. That suggested they got no satisfaction, and they were hanging around longer hoping not to be ignored by the rest of the dancers. But they were also ignored by the rest of the dancers, for the most part.