It's much worse than a teleprompter mistake. Trump and gang are truly stupid.

trump doesn't expect much from people who support or work for him. Surrounding himself with morons has been a winning formula for his campaign through out his presidency.
If he only had to downplay a teleprompter error he would be home free. I mean one little mistake, who cares?

Unfortunately, the speech (which is approved by trump himself) went on to prove how little he knows or even gives a shit when it comes to rewriting history.
And of course no one on this site caught it.

“The Continental Army suffered a bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware, and seized victory from Cornwallis of Yorktown. Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do. And at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory. And when dawn came, their Star Spangled Banner waved defiant.”

Yes it is much worse. Trump and his ilk don't know the difference between the Revolutionary War and the War of 1812.

Very, very sad.

I would love to see trump ramming a rampart.

Pathetic. As expected.
Pathetic. As expected. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Really....Trump was quoting Steve Doocy on Twitter earlier today

Yes it is much worse. Trump and his ilk don't know the difference between the Revolutionary War and the War of 1812.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
It's sad that you don't recognize poetic license, such as it is, when you see it.
Although the song was written in 1814, the phrase ' star spangled banner' could also refer to flags from the revolutionary war, a symbolic link that I am sure Francis Scott Key was aware of.
All that build up and you couldn't get it in her face or make worth her time...and your money.
This should probably be filed next to the Presidential candidate who said he visited 57 states...

Here we go again. What Aboutism.

If you were to take every gaffe made by Obama in eight years and give a freebie to Trump, Trump would have been out of "what about's" two weeks into his wretched regime. He wouldn't have gotten past his inauguration meltdown.

Apples and oranges, bud.
Pathetic. As expected. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
+1

If you were to take every gaffe made by Obama in eight years and give a freebie to Trump, Trump would have been out of "what about's" two weeks into his wretched regime. He wouldn't have gotten past his inauguration meltdown.

Apples and oranges, bud. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Seems someone forgets the definition of what aboutism. The made up phrase used by leftist snowflakes when their hypocrisy is revealed. Obozo also claimed the dead were rising since he noticed "several of the fallen with us today". Your desperate flailing is just getting old now.
trump doesn't expect much from people who support or work for him. Surrounding himself with morons has been a winning formula for his campaign through out his presidency.
If he only had to downplay a teleprompter error he would be home free. I mean one little mistake, who cares?

Unfortunately, the speech (which is approved by trump himself) went on to prove how little he knows or even gives a shit when it comes to rewriting history.
And of course no one on this site caught it.

“The Continental Army suffered a bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware, and seized victory from Cornwallis of Yorktown. Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do. And at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory. And when dawn came, their Star Spangled Banner waved defiant.”

Very, very sad.

I would love to see trump ramming a rampart.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Where did the other 7 states come from that Obummer campaigned in...this knowledge is elementary school shit MUNCHY...no teley needed!!
Do you know how many states in the USA since FUCKING 1959...60 YRS!!
Maybe that's what he meant by "fundamentally transforming the USA...ya think??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrefKCaV8m4

P.S. He could have just counted the stars on the flag...

Apples and oranges, bud. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are sooooo good at that "aboutism" shit...like I said you're a PRO at dishing it out but run for the hills when it is thrown back in your face. BUD!!!!
How dare we go after your patron saint of communism.
Here we go again...

"How dare we go afraid your patron saint of communism."

If I had a dollar for each time I have heard that phrase
"How dare we go afraid your patron saint of communism."

If I had a dollar for each time I have heard that phrase Originally Posted by matchingmole

you'd have a dollar?