YR on summer bancation.

The fella lets his emotion override his "logic".
Maybe he'll learn from his mistakes...
Dayum - that was fast.
how many times does it take to get

for good
what post did he screw up on?
Where do we start...
what post did he screw up on? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
the last post he made was in the thread about the gay soccer player
The Austin Rebanned Crew is having a competition among themselves. Munch? Are you up to the challenge?
Could be a new personal best. Is LM still around?
Without them this forum would get boring...like my SO we agree to disagree...but life goes much smoother when I tell her she's right.
what post did he screw up on? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

all of them lol.

my guess is he fell afoul of this new edict about stalking/harassing posters. odd that this hasn't been posted more broadly? anyway, he was clearly stalking every post and poster here. everyone. look at what he was doing yeah? replying to everything just to talk shit about anyone who supports Trump and/or is generally conservative in viewpoint.

i'm also assuming he got at least one warning about it, and continued which means he knew he'd get banned soon. .. he was doing this on purpose. that much is clear.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2595663

this is that stalking/harassing link ..
all of them lol.

my guess is he fell afoul of this new edict about stalking/harassing posters. odd that this hasn't been posted more broadly? anyway, he was clearly stalking every post and poster here. everyone. look at what he was doing yeah? replying to everything just to talk shit about anyone who supports Trump and/or is generally conservative in viewpoint.

i'm also assuming he got at least one warning about it, and continued which means he knew he'd get banned soon. .. he was doing this on purpose. that much is clear.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2595663

this is that stalking/harassing link .. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

that's new. does it apply to all forums?

I didn't see the notice in the political forum. the notice was on the dallas forum. apparently stalking was a problem over there.

ban terms. woooo... tough..

1st offense 30 days
2nd offense 90 days
3rd offense. 1 year
4th offense permanent ban
The fella lets his emotion override his "logic".
Maybe he'll learn from his mistakes... Originally Posted by bb1961
No, he'll continue to make them until he gets it right, lol.
that's new. does it apply to all forums?

I didn't see the notice in the political forum. the notice was on the dallas forum. apparently stalking was a problem over there.

ban terms. woooo... tough..

1st offense 30 days
2nd offense 90 days
3rd offense. 1 year
4th offense permanent ban Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It does. And it’s at the discretion of the Mod. Which is shaky. It’s like holding or pass interference in the NFL. It can be called on every play, or not. Oh the irony of Wake Up.
It does. And it’s at the discretion of the Mod. Which is shaky. It’s like holding or pass interference in the NFL. It can be called on every play, or not. Oh the irony of Wake Up. Originally Posted by bambino

it doesn't look like its eccie-wide.

the notice was posted on a dallas forum. don't know if its posted elsewhere.

doesn't look like it. its not on the new orleans forums. have to assume its the same eccie-wide.
it doesn't look like its eccie-wide.

the notice was posted on a dallas forum. don't know if its posted elsewhere.

doesn't look like it. its not on the new orleans forums. have to assume its the same eccie-wide. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It’s ECCIE. A Pgh Mod told me.