Name: Jayee
User ID:: N/A
Phone: (972) 483-5383
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?68015-iJayee23-XXX
City: Arlington
State: Texas
Address: 360 & Abrams
Activities: LFK, DFK, DT BBBJ, DATY, DATO, titty play, FIA, FIV, 69, Edging, FS Doggie
Hair Length and Color: Wore a wrap on her head
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Slim, tall maybe 5'10", young & fit, exquisite pouty lips, pregnant ATM. Nice A or B cup tits with perfect blackberry nipples. Very nice, clean kitty and starfish.
Recommendation: Yes
is she pregnant?
is she pregnant? Originally Posted by pleasuremkr1

Did you read the physical description?
Should go without stating, but YMMV!

On OH2 re another encounter with Jayee, I wrote "BFS" under activities, and I heard from Jayee that she didn't like me writing that. I write honest reviews, I also respect provider's privacy as I want my privacy respected ... so I am making it clear here, YMMV - Jayee does not advertise BBFS
Did you read the physical description? Originally Posted by TongueInGroove
Reading comprehension is hard for some people
Good work

Fuckn A
A warning on this one, though: She has a habit of texting asking for dates once she has your number, it's annoying to have one like that, but with a burner phone on silent doesn't really bother me much. If you don't want random texts at random times when she needs money, either stay away or block her number. It's evidently a habit she isn't willing to break.
A warning on this one, though: She has a habit of texting asking for dates once she has your number, it's annoying to have one like that, but with a burner phone on silent doesn't really bother me much. If you don't want random texts at random times when she needs money, either stay away or block her number. It's evidently a habit she isn't willing to break. Originally Posted by TongueInGroove
Spot on which is why I left her alone
How pregnant is she? And before the smart ass comments, what I mean is how far along does she seem to be?
IIRC she's about six months, the baby bump isn't that big an issue IMO.

Smartass? Me? LOL
Cool thank you. I wasn’t suggesting you are a smart ass necessarily. I was just anticipating the usual peanut gallery commentary that was sure to ensue and trying to minimize it ahead of time. In so far as that is even possible.
6 months... shit.. let me cross my fingers lmao
I saw her last week, and the baby bump isn’t really that bad, because she’s sort of petite naturally. I was going to hit it from behind, but her BBBJ was too much to resist, and ended up accidentally blasting a load down her throat. She was shocked, and said (with a mouthful of goo) I don’t do CIM. Just proves, there’s a first time for everything! Enjoy
Saw her for the third time a couple hours ago ... She gets better with familiarity.

BTW she says she’s 7 months
Good info