Now Warming Up the City of Portland, Oregon!

Need a break from a complicated life? Come see me in my sacred space where we will recharge and reinvigorate your spirit. Respectful gentlemen only. Anything less will be ignored.

I'm a vibrant and young thirty-something, making the most out of each day. On any given weekday, you might find me at a coffee shop or at a spa or in class. I might be studying or entertaining a friend. On a good day, anyway.

One Hour $300
90 Minutes $450
Two Hours $550
If you would like to connect 503-298-6811

Close-In SW, near OHSU Waterfront. Meticulously clean and upscale condo.
I'm an early bird and love a 7 or 8am rendevous. Later appointments available as well.

To Book: PM me here. If you are seeking a same day appointment, you should also text or call me to give me a heads up. When sending the PM, tell me the name and preferred contact method of a provider who you have seen, who will vouch for your behavior during an appointment. Info on same-day appts see below.

Incall info: I'm in a luxury high rise. When you come to see me you won't have to deal with any pets or pet hair, strong odors or fragrances, roommates, or nosy neighbors. There are blinds, it's totally private. You can make yourself at home. Take a shower. Get comfy. Your car will be safely parked outside in a neighborhood/building where people aren't going to be wondering what you're doing there. You're simply seeing a friend or running an errand or dropping off a file at a coworker's home.

Same day appointments are available, especially during winter break at school which is from approx Dec 15 to Jan 10. Please do keep in mind that I lead a vibrant, on-the-go life and I'm not simply sitting home waiting for the phone to ring. I can meet you, I just can't do it with one hour notice. To book, PM me through a board then text or call, referencing handle or name.

Great reviews, here is just one: https://www.tnaboard.com/search.php?...8&dvb_review=1

Excited to make new friends!! www.missdaphnerose.com
Welcome..
Welcome to ECCIE PD.
If you were in Portland, Tx., I would check you out...
Welcome!
Thanks so much for the warm welcome. xoxo
Welcome aboard hon!