What ....no love for BBQ sauce?

if they tastes as good as Sweet Baby Ray's...I am in!
Good BBQ doesn't need sauce!
lol---true...but I love dipping my bread in the sauce!
There is that. And, of course, if there's no sauce, you can't get none on ya!

Sweet Baby Ray's is pretty tasty.
KC Masterpiece rocks!! A brother told me once whites lips are too thin for BBQ.
Fat Matt's in Atlanta is very tangy and compliments the ribs and white bread perfectly. A lot of people say Rendesvouz is overrated, but I found the sauce at least sublime with all its Greek flavors.
Dreamland ribs come nicely sauced. Bham or Tuscaloosa...
Fat Matt's in Atlanta is very tangy and compliments the ribs and white bread perfectly. Originally Posted by gulflover
Hahaha, there was a time in my life when I worked just down Piedmont from Matts! Many lunch hours were spent there. The line to get in there most days was amazing, and damn good BBQ.

WTF is with all that Kansas City shit BBQ sauce in the OP?
If you never tried KC BBQ you are in for a treat.
Fat Matt's is the only place I order ribs anymore. Nothing else compares. And if you go at night and the blues band is hot, well, it's just a mighty fine time. I'll be in Atlanta for 2 weeks later this summer and will probably introduce someone new to the wonders of Matt's every night or so.
I love Germantown Commisarry bbq in Memphis!

I have yet to try Arthur Bryants...next trip to KC

and so far the best I have had is in st Louis....Bogarts
http://bogartssmokehouse.com/
AB isn't as good since he died. There are better in KC.
Archibald BBQ in tuscaloosa, al. You can buy there sauce there at the restraunt. Great for dipping bread into it.
Cattlemen's if I'm using something out of a bottle (only available outside the restaurant industry for about 3 years now). Otherwise, it's whatever I made last time, which may be anything from sweet to hot depending on my mood at the time. But not on properly smoked bbq.