Provider Climax's....

do you make your provider bust? and does it even matter?
providers how often do you fake it for a client?
speak on it...
well, i for one do not fake lol...a lot of these guys are able to tell as i am a squirter.

i think it would make for a better session if the guys know that they are doing something right as far as the provider enjoying themselves as well.
It is very important to me. Her fun is my fun and the other way around, I hope.
well i agree with here4now. i know sometimes it may not happen but i do try. so any provider out there if im not getting you there, tell me what to do. I am eager to learn. so far i've been doing really good.
I'm right there with Belinda, I was once called a 'rain woman'. You could say I am more of a gusher than a squirter! And rarely does it NOT happen, I am so happy to say! I'm still waiting for someone to help me break my own record! Anyone one up for a try at 21????
I dont fake anything! I love it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i have heard that dallas is a newfound "squirter" hehe.
oh nicolet, id like to be in a bed with your GILF heinie to see that gush...
i'm a projectile (like a waterhose lol)
lol--Miss B...maybe a teeny bit!

Belinda can drown you...and you will LOVE it!!{not sure bout Nicolet yet}

I always wondered why women "fake it"...really it should all be about mutual pleasure...if ya gotta "fake it",it does not seem as much fun!! lol}
woo hoo! im visitng the right parts!!
i MUST learn to squirt!
thats my companion news years resolutions!!
(yes, were in feb---and ive not given up yet!
, have you give up on your resolution?!? tsk tsk naughty naughty lol)
Bring a wetsuit, snorkle, and a heck of a lot of towels!
I can verify Nicolet and Belinda will drown you. Been there done that. LOL
I've had two providers tell me they almost never have O's and didn't even try to fake it, could be why I will never see them again.
im sorry lol but how is it that a provider or any woman for that matter does not have an O!!!
OMG, if a guy is just not up to my standard of performance, i just flip them on their backs, get on and ride their ass off into the sunset until i am the first one to get mine! LOL
I've been known to fill a bellybutton once in a while! BTW, Belinda.... I have yet to do a double with any of the lovely ladies, maybe someone would be willing to take us on! Or you and I could have some private playtime, to see if we WANT someone else to come play!
oh snap, I LOVE PRIVATE PLAYTIME WITH THE LADIES!!!
yessssssssssssssss ssss