Getting a passport..I am excited

I am going to apply for my passport tomorrow. I have been working my ass off lately to save for an overseas trip this summer and now it is finally coming into fruition. I was just wondering..those of you that love to travel, what was your first overseas trip? Were you nervous? I am freakin' nervous! But excited! Tell me about your first overseas adventure.
I was 5 years old and going to England to visit my Mums family. My brother and I wreaked havoc on the plane, and the pilot placed us in time out before there ever was a time out, lol. Not sure where overseas you are traveling. Ive been many places. Just always show respect for the people and their culture wherever you go. And if they speak a foreign language try to learn a lil bit of it as well prior to going.

Have fun and stay safe!
Just be careful learning the language. Most people learn how to ask for things like where the restrooms are or ask for directions. From my experience, the problem came in when they answered me in their language and I didn't have a clue what they were saying. LOL
yaay!
sounds exciting!!!
where are you going to go?
if you dont mind sharing
ive only been to mexico (does that count? ) but i would loove to go to the carribean --however you spell it :P
I am going to England to meet some friends. Might hop over to France,too. I know some French. I live for travel...I have a feeling I am gonna be addicted after this! I have been working on my travel journal to take with me,too.
AWESOME---have fun!!!!!!

I went to the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas about 8 years ago..it was such a cool place and I did not want to come home!!
I am not sure of my first trip, it might have been Germany. I went to Oktoberfest had a blast!!! Never made it to England though.

I adore the islands in the Carribbean, always have a blast down there. Going to Hawaii this Summer, looking forward to that!!! Never been there, do not know if that is considered over seas.
Yay!!!!!!! I hope you have the best time of your life.
Be sure and brush up on your "english" lol. Brits arent exactly the friendliest people. Americans are commoners and bloody yanks but if you are super pleasant they usually return the courtesy. You will be amongst a lot of history, literature, art, and just so much to do. The countryside is so beautiful. And you gotta get some fish and chips with the scratchin's. If you go in April you will see the wedding parade. Id love to see the Royal wedding.

Outdoors Hawaii isnt considered overseas even though it is over a sea lol. Germany is awesome as well. Ive been all over Asia too. Guam is my favorite place in the whole world, beautiful beautiful beautiful!!

My next venture is the Bahamas and the Middle East in a few years. India will be the bomb(hoping not literally) I plan on doing some volunteer and humanitarian work when I retire from my job.
Good for you! Enjoy the trip! BTW: Its often cheaper to ship things you find while on vacation to yourself at home than it is to buy and extra bag and pay the $75 baggage fee. Just sayin'...

My first trip to Europe was to Germany when I was around a year old, and have gone back twice a year since. All of my family still lives there and Belgium so it makes more sense for me to go there than for them to come here. I've also visited Ecuador, Chile, the UK, Spain, Italy, and a few other spots in that area. The best...absolute BEST vacation ever was a cruise from Roma around the mediterranean. We stopped in Naples, Sicily, Athens, Crete, and Turkey. I have never since seen so many beautiful places on one trip.

I hope yours is everything you hope it will be, and then some.
we want pics!!!! lol