Girl says she traded sex for privileges...........

check this out........

Girl says she traded sex for privileges at Terrebonne jail

http://www.wwltv.com/news/local/Girl...116464488.html
Thats just wrong!
Ewww...they're kids!
Thats terrible that they were found not guilty. So messed up. Females also end up pregnant in jail from gaurds all the time.
I have to believe that the two guys were in fact not guilty. For a jury to only deliberate 25 minutes means that there was overwhelming evidence that in fact the men did not do it. People in jail will say just anything and if one guy did do it and they feel soem response or power by the Courts they start pointing the fingers at everyone. I think these two men got unduly swept up in a process to rid the jail of that activity. I feel for the men and their families because in this society once you are accused the media pretty much findas you guilty and it is hard to resme a normal life.

25 minutes is a world record speed for a jury. Means they really had nothing to deliberate and I would bet they sat in there an adiitional 15 minutes because they thought they were going too fast. Also, every jury member voted "not guilty" not just 5 or just four - ALL six voted "not guilty". I am glad it is being publicized so maybe people will start to realize some of the ridiculous cases that ruin innocent people's lives goes on. It is more commen they we all like to think.
That's some sick SOB's....Karma will get them (or maybe Buba.....)
I have to believe that the two guys were in fact not guilty. For a jury to only deliberate 25 minutes means that there was overwhelming evidence that in fact the men did not do it. People in jail will say just anything and if one guy did do it and they feel soem response or power by the Courts they start pointing the fingers at everyone. I think these two men got unduly swept up in a process to rid the jail of that activity. I feel for the men and their families because in this society once you are accused the media pretty much findas you guilty and it is hard to resme a normal life.

25 minutes is a world record speed for a jury. Means they really had nothing to deliberate and I would bet they sat in there an adiitional 15 minutes because they thought they were going too fast. Also, every jury member voted "not guilty" not just 5 or just four - ALL six voted "not guilty". I am glad it is being publicized so maybe people will start to realize some of the ridiculous cases that ruin innocent people's lives goes on. It is more commen they we all like to think. Originally Posted by Outdoorsman
It looks like the prosecution chose the wrong people to deal with. If they had dealt with the two who were found not guilty and gone after the ones who copped plea deals, they probably could have scored convictions on the bigger charges.
Prosecution may have wanted 4 guiltys (got greedy, it happens) on even lesser charges and the innocent did not plea, cuz they did not do it. A real fiasco for the prosecution. Either way, they went after innocent men or they were just too incompetent to correctly prosecute, either way big black eye for next election for that DA.
This is not a black eye for the DA down here. He will have no problem getting reelected. Nobody has run against him in the last 3 elections.
so the games goes on
That's ashame it certainly should be a black eye for the DA. Either way I do not want my DA prosecuting innocent people or in the alterntive I do not want my DA running an incompetent office that cannot get convictions on guilty people. Just me