My Panty Chandelier

Would anyone be interested in buying my panty collection? There are 16 total. All from different girls. And I will put a pair of mine in there too so that makes 17. I like to keep a pair from every girl i have played with but now that i'm moving i have no place for them. Inbox me if interested!
I keep pictures...... Easy to always have available and take up little to no space.

let's have some disclosure now....

Are these used/soiled panties or have you washed them? I can imagine quite a funk and some mold growing on some of them.

Are they signed or verified as to prior ownership in any way?

Post a size range so people can know how high the sizes go.

styles? Is this everything from thongs to granny panties or a more limited sampling?
The fun is in collecting.
I keep pictures...... Easy to always have available and take up little to no space.

let's have some disclosure now....

Are these used/soiled panties or have you washed them? I can imagine quite a funk and some mold growing on some of them.

Are they signed or verified as to prior ownership in any way?

Post a size range so people can know how high the sizes go.

styles? Is this everything from thongs to granny panties or a more limited sampling? Originally Posted by Whispers

Looks as though Whispers is ready to update his daily wear.. make him a deal!!
Lol only Pussy Galore would have a Panty
Chandelier! I remember the first time I saw it @ the palace, I was a bit awe struck! Haven't seen one since! Creative genius!
roomie and i had a pantie tote em pole in college
If only that chandelier could talk!! Going to miss you, honey!
wow wish you had a pic..thats cool