New number for Bunny??

Bunny isn't answering any of her old numbers at all and I'm growing concerned. Does anyone have her new number? You can PM me if you want to.
I am a bit concerned as well. I have stayed in touch with her on and off during the quarantine, but she has gone completely radio silent the past few weeks. Has anyone heard from her in the past 2-3 weeks?
I tried texting her last week with no answer, I noticed she logged in and removed her album on OH2 though.
I tried texting her last week with no answer, I noticed she logged in and removed her album on OH2 though. Originally Posted by Pikachuuu

When was that? Recently or like September because that's the last time she and I spoke.
I heard she was in Japan right now. No idea of when she will return.
Bunny and I were living together in August and September, She had some health issues and has decided to retire for good. She has moved to another state to be with relatives. She is doing good and isn’t planning to ever return to Dallas. She isn’t using any of her old phones any longer. I miss her, she is a beautiful woman in every way.
Thank you for the update on bunny, she is a good lady at heart that was struggling with her demons. I hope she can stay retired comfortably.
  • tom51
  • 11-12-2020, 07:29 AM
She was very cool lady and good for her
It's been a long and winding road for Bunny, and I'm glad to hear that she seems to have found her way.
I am also glad she is okay and happy wherever she is. May she live a long and happy life.