QAnon Conspiracy Shaman Speaks

Omg dingdong has a hard on for the horns
Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
This guy was kind of the star of the show. Appears as though he is indeed deep into the QAnon conspiracy theory.
You think?
Well dingdong may be you can move in with your Q boy hero and his mom when the idiot gets out of prison
He is also into the occult, by mentioning multidimensional beings and the pineal gland LOL.

I was into that stuff in my late teens/early twenties, until the world didn't end in 2012.
Some losers are still in the trump cult...if you can believe that
Here are some quantum Q theorists harassing Lindsey at an airport.
  • Tiny
  • 01-10-2021, 08:25 PM
He is also into the occult, by mentioning multidimensional beings and the pineal gland LOL.

I was into that stuff in my late teens/early twenties, until the world didn't end in 2012. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
He'll have an insanity defense if charged. It sounds like Q carefully studied the movie Dr. Strangelove and the book Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, and integrated lessons learned from those about fluoride in drinking water, underground defense facilities, and the pineal gland into it's manifesto.
He'll have an insanity defense if charged. It sounds like Q carefully studied the movie Dr. Strangelove and the book Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, and integrated lessons learned from those about fluoride in drinking water, underground defense facilities, and the pineal gland into it's manifesto. Originally Posted by Tiny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eekl1wwBsXM
The pineal gland stuff is just general occult crap, like talking to crystals. I don't think it came from Q. That dude probably took one too many drug trips and started believing what he read on a blog somewhere.
Fundamentally, all these conspiracy theories boil down to a single idea that has been around for decades, which is that we have been enslaved by reptilian humanoids who eat children.

QAnon doesn't go quite that far, but he does mention a secret child sex ring that is controlled by the elite. It's not a big leap to then mention that the elite are reptilians from Alpha Draconis, and there reason for harvesting children is for eternal life.
I blame the mainstream news media. They are so biased that everything coming out is manipulative and untrustworthy, so these people retreated into their own imaginations.