blame it on Joe

The blame game

Whatever happens....blame it on Joe

Late for work ?.....blame it on Joe

your faucet leaks.....blame it on Joe
He did happen to take a position of extreme responsibility, no?
The only question we should be asking is how long is the Country willing to put up with this charade.
This shit wouldn't happen if Joe Biden were still alive.
This shit wouldn't happen if Joe Biden were still alive. Originally Posted by gnadfly

OK, it's a little early to be giving out the best Biden joke of the year award but I don't see that one being beat. I almost pissed my pants!
Right or wrong it was established by Democrats with Trump, that no matter what, the President gets the fault for anything and everything that happens during his time in office. We aren't changing the rules now!
Specifically, the rule is that anything good that happens is thanks to the previous administration, and everything bad that happens is your fault.
This shit wouldn't happen if Joe Biden were still alive. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Perhaps.
But when is a zombie dead?
Perhaps.
But when is a zombie dead? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
apparently there's still SOME semblance of brain activity, because zombies only die from brain trauma

That would mean he could be on US currency, paper or crytocurrency.

Crypto Joe.

A digital currency, just what we need.
Right or wrong it was established by Democrats with Trump, that no matter what, the President gets the fault for anything and everything that happens during his time in office. We aren't changing the rules now! Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Thats what libs do. Change the rules to benefit themselves.
Thats what libs do. Change the rules to benefit themselves. Originally Posted by winn dixie

And they won an election by doing just that, changing the rules.
Actually they “won” an election by turning our tried and true voting system into a chaotic mess.

BAHHAHHAAAAAAA
On point likie Big T