Killeen Waco BCS lacks a separate ISO subforum

I moved to the Killeen, Waco, BCS area from DFW.

I can't help but notice that this forum has a COMBINED Coed discussion/ ISO forum.

Given the number of ISOs here, it makes us have to scroll through a bunch of ISOs to get to the discussions and a bunch of discussion to get to ISOs.

Some of the girls and guys complain that it makes it hard to read the Coed and it makes it hard to scan for ISOs. Given the time sensitivity to many of the iSOs, this seems to be a disservice to the community and one that seems unique to our forum.

CAN WE PLEASE GET A SEPARATE ISO SUBFORUM LIKE ALL THE OTHER AREAS?

Thank you.

Hugs and Kisses,

Theresa
I agree with Theresa, this should be an easy fix for us and makes a lot of sense. Can the owners or moderators fix this for us, please?
+1 Please
+1, why not?
+1 Makes sense to me also...heck maybe a provider will post an ISO for a semi-talented kitty licker.
Needs to be separate areas for advertising all three areas. Hard to determine when girl is in Colllege Station.
Needs to be separate areas for advertising all three areas. Hard to determine when girl is in Colllege Station. Originally Posted by Samcro84
That is an easy fix, all the lady has to do is put her city in the title.

I would like to see a separate ISO forum in Killeen/Waco/BCS. Mades sense when the forum was stood up to have ISO and CoEd combined, but now the forum has grown to the point that the amount of ISO traffic would dictate a separation from CoEd.

Should be an easy and a no-cost fix.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
This would be great to split up the coed and ISO forums.
+1
+1, I agree hope it is seriously considered!!
+1

Would be great and just makes sense!!
I agree and hope this can be done.
+1
+1 if there is enough interest down that way.
Smooches, Alaine
+1 We need a separate ISO forum! Please and Thank You!