Hot girls in stripclubs and couple friendly

I have not been to a stripclub in few years but I think the Lodge was the one I went to. What are some other couple friendly clubs?

I have a out of town regular client that wants to me to take him to a club.

Thanks in advance,
Lucy
@ Lucy - if he is looking to play in the club, I recommend Buck's in Fort Worth. Virtually all strip clubs are couple friendly.

You're one hell of a provider to take him there! If it doesn't work out with him, I'll gladly take you to the 13th floor...;-)
I've not been to Bucks FW, and you probably can't go wrong with The Lodge ( lots of eye candy and you'd probably get lots of attention in their main room) but you may want to consider Spearmint Rhino. Dancer quality can be hit or miss at SR, but if you want to sneak off to VIP, SR may be a better option than The Lodge for non-members.
Really depends on type of gal your looking for and how far you want to gob in the ckub
... You're one hell of a provider to take him there! If it doesn't work out with him, I'll gladly take you to the 13th floor...;-) Originally Posted by General Wallace
did the 13th re-open somewhere??
if so, where? what's their website?
thx
They are hosting parties at another club. The old place is still closed. Check their website
I work at bucks. I'm couple friendly look for faith.
In same clubs in ftw a gas mask might be necessary if you are not a smoker. Also you might go home smelling kike an ash tray
In same clubs in ftw a gas mask might be necessary if you are not a smoker. Also you might go home smelling kike an ash tray Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Except for cabaret east. They do a fantastic job of scrubbing the air
Babydolls is good too
I can see where bucks FW would be great, but don't go on a Friday or Saturday night. That place is packed with all the wrong kinda people. I took my SB on a Saturday night about a month ago, and we couldn't even find somewhere to sit for half an hour.
Except for cabaret east. They do a fantastic job of scrubbing the air Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
True
Spearmint has the best privacy areas for non members.
I often see couples at Baby Dolls Dallas. It's also close enough to the Lodge that you could check out both, and see how it goes.
To the OP:
If you are still in need of info on the Lodge, their couple-focused entertainers, etc, I have a VIP membership and have often shared the Lodge experience, as a couple, with my SO and others - PM me if you'd like an intro to a server that can arrange it all for you