taking a poll??????

• nya
  • 12-12-2012, 09:09 PM
SO IVE JUST RECENTLY HAD A BABY AND OF COURSE I HAVE MILK AND IM GETTING BACK TO THE HOBBY AND A ANOTHER PROVIDER TOLD ME THAT ALOT OF GUYS LIKE MILK. IS THIS TRUE ? HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS LIKE MILK?
Not my "cup of tea", but rest assured there is a demand for your lactating boobs. Just run an add and see.
  • Trey
  • 12-12-2012, 11:00 PM
Only if I can wear a diaper and call you mommy at the same time. Also you gotta change my poo pants.
Only if I can wear a diaper and call you mommy at the same time. Also you gotta change my poo pants. Originally Posted by trey
I had a bad dream awwww so im up.I was going to comment, but decided to let yall guys respond.

But Trey you are to funny.
which I think is strange. My son is almost 2 years & I never breastfed.
I think that it is interesting.....
Not my "cup of tea", but rest assured there is a demand for your lactating boobs. Just run an add and see. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I will second that. I know several guys that are in to this fetish.

I had a bad dream awwww so im up. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Sorry to hear this baby. How about a hug?
maybe if it's chocolate milk
  • nya
  • 12-13-2012, 08:26 AM
maybe trey maybe
  • nya
  • 12-13-2012, 08:27 AM
lol tbone its the sweeetist of chocolate lol
No...

There is a fetish for breast milk...just as there are for pregnant women. Im sure you'll find several gents willing to show extra love for your lactating breast, or at least it will reel them in. Good luck!
I know many guys who expressed to me how much of a turn on that is to them. But like they stated above, run an add and I bet you will be pleasantly surprised..
Good luck!
  • BDD
  • 12-13-2012, 06:24 PM
SC....Oh please please pleeeaaassssseee voch for me...I promise to TOFTT and post an honest review for all ASAP....please....ijs/a/b...

Oh yeah!!!! LOL
Even on webcam there are guys searching for lactating ladies. You can make money. Market it. Shoot in my opinion you should charge at least 300 to 400 an hour.

That is a specialty fetish. Not every lady can lactate. You are special. Make some money.

SO IVE JUST RECENTLY HAD A BABY AND OF COURSE I HAVE MILK AND IM GETTING BACK TO THE HOBBY AND A ANOTHER PROVIDER TOLD ME THAT ALOT OF GUYS LIKE MILK. IS THIS TRUE ? HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS LIKE MILK? Originally Posted by nya