Charles Manson finally dies...

• R.M.
  • 02-02-2017, 11:26 AM
In California. My heart is not broke. I was watching a documentary on Sharon Tate this morning. Kinda odd that fucker died while I was watching it.
Sorry it took so long.
I guess he will finally get to meet Adolf in person.
I'm surprised Obaminable didn't pardon him! I guess the only thing that stopped his pardon is he killed a popular Hollywood personality.

The Hollywood crowd would have shit!
He's dead? Why haven't I seen anything about it?
He's dead? Why haven't I seen anything about it? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Did you have your "Fake News" internet filter turned on?
There's still time for Obaminable to pardon him!
  • R.M.
  • 02-02-2017, 01:00 PM
Looks like he is still alive. I don't mind owning it when I'm wrong. Wishful thinking on my part. He will die one day. Maybe he will take Fat Bastard with him.
He's dead? Why haven't I seen anything about it? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Because you weren't in his Will, lol.

Jim
I guess he will finally get to meet Adolf in person. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Or at least greet Madonna.
I'm surprised Obaminable didn't pardon him! I guess the only thing that stopped his pardon is he killed a popular Hollywood personality.

The Hollywood crowd would have shit! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Manson is not a federal prisoner, any president would not be able to pardon him.

Manson would have to be pardoned by the state governor.
They should have cut his nuts off then set him on fire.
Manson is not a federal prisoner, any president would not be able to pardon him.

Manson would have to be pardoned by the state governor. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I'm aware he's a "state" prisoner ... I'm also aware that Obaminable probably doesn't know the difference based on his history of Executive Orders.

He apparently also believes he's still President ... as he encourages people to protest against Trump against Trump's exercise of the same powers Obaminable assumed he could exercise when unilaterally making an agreement/contract with another country i.e. Australia.
I'm aware he's a "state" prisoner ... I'm also aware that Obaminable probably doesn't know the difference based on his history of Executive Orders.

He apparently also believes he's still President ... as he encourages people to protest against Trump against Trump's exercise of the same powers Obaminable assumed he could exercise when unilaterally making an agreement/contract with another country i.e. Australia. Originally Posted by LexusLover
There's still time for Obaminable to pardon him! Originally Posted by LexusLover

The Hollywood crowd would have shit! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You aren't even aware that he isn't POTUS and can't pardon anyone.

Need a comfort pet?