DISRESPECT THOSE WHO DISRESPECT FLAG SHOW THEM YOUR BACK

Here is a way you football lovers who just can stop going to the games can show your patriotism, If a player disrespects the flag or national anthem, disrespect them by turning your back on them and chanting "YOU TAKE A KNEE I TURN MY BACK ON YOU" or " YOU DISRESPECT MY FLAG I TURN MY BACK ON YOU" or "YOU TAKE A KNEE I GIVE YOU MY BACK". If a few hundred people started this in the stands of the next NFL game I think it would spread through the stadium, quickly, then lets see what those players do when 50000 people are chanting that in opposition to them. It would be especially effective if the people had flags on the back of their shirts. I would love to do it but I can not afford a ticket. In case someone wants to help me I live in Tampa area. HMFICDICK
Here is a way you football lovers who just can stop going to the games can show your patriotism, If a player disrespects the flag or national anthem, disrespect them by turning your back on them and chanting "YOU TAKE A KNEE I TURN MY BACK ON YOU" or " YOU DISRESPECT MY FLAG I TURN MY BACK ON YOU" or "YOU TAKE A KNEE I GIVE YOU MY BACK". If a few hundred people started this in the stands of the next NFL game I think it would spread through the stadium, quickly, then lets see what those players do when 50000 people are chanting that in opposition to them. It would be especially effective if the people had flags on the back of their shirts. I would love to do it but I can not afford a ticket. In case someone wants to help me I live in Tampa area. HMFICDICK Originally Posted by HMFICDICK
I got a better ideal. Stay home on Sunday and spend some time with your family, eat some home cooked food.

When they leave, get on eccie/political and BLAST some 0zombies!

fuckem!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFem5OPmzOA
Yer shore blastin’ them 0zombies now, aintcha SLOBBRIN?

Whoooo doggies!
Not that great of an idea. Tickets through stub hub or craigslist should be cheap in TB.
Here is a way you football lovers who just can stop going to the games can show your patriotism, If a player disrespects the flag or national anthem, disrespect them by turning your back on them and chanting "YOU TAKE A KNEE I TURN MY BACK ON YOU" or " YOU DISRESPECT MY FLAG I TURN MY BACK ON YOU" or "YOU TAKE A KNEE I GIVE YOU MY BACK". If a few hundred people started this in the stands of the next NFL game I think it would spread through the stadium, quickly, then lets see what those players do when 50000 people are chanting that in opposition to them. It would be especially effective if the people had flags on the back of their shirts. I would love to do it but I can not afford a ticket. In case someone wants to help me I live in Tampa area. HMFICDICK Originally Posted by HMFICDICK
you need to put that idea thru twitter or facebook. I think you do that by creating a hash-tag. Ideas like that tend to travel very quickly (viral).

I think that is how stealth *mob* dances are done.
I got a better ideal. Stay home on Sunday and spend some time with your family, eat some home cooked food.

When they leave, get on eccie/political and BLAST some 0zombies!

fuckem!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFem5OPmzOA Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
hahaha, that's one way to skin a cat.

Jim
Or you could watch your favorite TV preacher!

(I know, Dipshits, that’s what PIP is for!)

When they leave, get on eccie/political and BLAST some 0zombies! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
And not just boycott GOING to the games, but don't watch them on TV, Stop buying NFL merchandise, and go on line and join the list of people Rage-hating on the companies that SPONSOR the NFL..
I am yet to watch a game this season.

Hey, I'm just one viewer. But 1+1 is 2, 2+2 is 4, 4+4 is 8, 8+8 is 16...........and so on.
The NFL players that knelt down during the national anthem did so in protest of racial injustices, they should be applauded. The people that actually disrespect the flag reside in the White House, you have a bigot president that supports prejudice toward anyone not a white male. Plus you have the president and the Republican Party supporting child molesters which is not something our country should stand for. What actually should happen at games is that everyone should turn their back on the flag until those promoting racism in our government are rooted out. People that protest in whatever form are hero’s if the cause is worthy, certainly equal rights for all is a worthy cause.
The NFL players that knelt down during the national anthem did so in protest of racial injustices, they should be applauded. The people that actually disrespect the flag reside in the White House, you have a bigot president that supports prejudice toward anyone not a white male. Plus you have the president and the Republican Party supporting child molesters which is not something our country should stand for. What actually should happen at games is that everyone should turn their back on the flag until those promoting racism in our government are rooted out. People that protest in whatever form are hero’s if the cause is worthy, certainly equal rights for all is a worthy cause. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Oh really, racial injustice? First of all 70% of NFL players are black, so there's no racism there. But since the real reason was because of Police brutality those players that opted to kneel should ride along with the Police Departments in the city they play in. I am pretty sure they would come away with a different point of view. In fact any team that signs on Kaepernick should pay him for one year what a five year rookie cop makes in the city that represents his team. His contract should also include he ride along with the police twenty hours a month, that should be enough to get his sorry black ass straight. But we all know he won't sign a contract like that for two reasons money and he's too much of a chicken shit to face the police on their turf.

Jim
The NFL players that knelt down during the national anthem did so in protest of racial injustices, they should be applauded. The people that actually disrespect the flag reside in the White House, you have a bigot president that supports prejudice toward anyone not a white male. Plus you have the president and the Republican Party supporting child molesters which is not something our country should stand for. What actually should happen at games is that everyone should turn their back on the flag until those promoting racism in our government are rooted out. People that protest in whatever form are hero’s if the cause is worthy, certainly equal rights for all is a worthy cause. Originally Posted by StandinStraight

Hey Penis Breath, the point is that there is a time and place for demonstrations..

We don't care what the cause is OR EVEN IF WE AGREE WITH THE CAUSE...you don't do it during the national anthem, weddings, funerals, church events, kids Birthday parties or any other civilized gathers..

It's a very stupid and counter productive thing to do.
Hey Penis Breath, the point is that there is a time and place for demonstrations..

We don't care what the cause is OR EVEN IF WE AGREE WITH THE CAUSE...you don't do it during the national anthem, weddings, funerals, church events, kids Birthday parties or any other civilized gathers..

It's a very stupid and counter productive thing to do. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
When it is the president of the United States that is stoking the flames of racism and then he is supported by the rest of the Republican Party , it makes sense to say “ I don’t want to live in a country that is led by a bigot” so they targeted the flag. You can argue weather it was the best way but there is no arguing the cause. The cause should be respected and supported.
When it is the president of the United States that is stoking the flames of racism and then he is supported by the rest of the Republican Party , it makes sense to say “ I don’t want to live in a country that is led by a bigot” so they targeted the flag. You can argue weather it was the best way but there is no arguing the cause. The cause should be respected and supported. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
That's a point you can argue with and cry about, wet your pants over or whatever

BUT YOU DONT DO IT DURING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM YOU STUPID IGNORANT PIGNUT.

It's incredibly disrespectful and all your cause is going to get is a big DESERVED....

FUCK YOU!
What racial injustice?? Over 50% of the NFL are felons. Over 60% are black and MANY have half a dozen or more babies by MORE women than they are marreid to. Add to that, NOT ONE seems to spend a damn dime of their OWN money helping out in da hood.
Then you add in MORE WHITES have been shot by cops in one year, than any 3 straight years of blacks being shot by cops.. So again, where's the injustice?
And if they were so concerned with black lives, WHY ARE THEY NEVER protesting all the gang black on black killings in Chiraq, or the Black looting black owned stores during all those riots we saw last year?