Asian sex ring drew politicians, business execs to brothels in Mass.

• pbk
  • 11-08-2023, 11:22 PM
“This commercial sex ring was built on secrecy and exclusivity, catering to a wealthy and well-connected clientele,” the acting U.S. attorney for Massachusetts said.

Federal prosecutors on Wednesday announced three arrests tied to a “high-end brothel network” that allegedly operated out of apartments in Greater Boston and Virginia, attracting clients who ranged from politicians to military officers, doctors, lawyers, and tech and pharmaceutical executives. “And business was booming — until today.”

https://www.boston.com/news/crime/20...thels-in-mass/
Another reason to NEVER provide personal info. I know the independent girls need to be safe, but so do we.
Wow, think of the national security implications here. These guys opened themselves up to blackmail, big time. I have a feeling this story is going to become a big deal.
That's only because the US is one of the last developed nations to see sexual activity between consenting adults as something negative, and even criminal. Europe dumped this way of thinking long ago. Why do we even care if consenting a adults have sex? And why should it be free, if you are not involved with other person? Is any service in our society free? Of course you should have to pay for it, but that doesn't make it something bad either. In some ways, this is such a young and immature nation.
I'm stunned!
"The buyers are neither named nor charged at this point"
Gee, wonder why that is??
Wow, think of the national security implications here. These guys opened themselves up to blackmail, big time. I have a feeling this story is going to become a big deal. Originally Posted by JasonBKK

I see our own government using it against political opponents.
That's only because the US is one of the last developed nations to see sexual activity between consenting adults as something negative, and even criminal. Europe dumped this way of thinking long ago. Why do we even care if consenting a adults have sex? And why should it be free, if you are not involved with other person? Is any service in our society free? Of course you should have to pay for it, but that doesn't make it something bad either. In some ways, this is such a young and immature nation. Originally Posted by discretefun
I agree. It's much more open in Europe. Additionally, there doesn't seem to be a stigma attached to it in Europe like in the US. In Europe, it's much more commonplace and accepted.
In Europe, it's much more commonplace and accepted. Originally Posted by icewatermansion
ans so ...is six ...dollar a gallon gas

...ya guys be welcome to ...leave murica ifs ya donts wants ta loves it
  • don w
  • 11-10-2023, 02:18 PM
Who said they don't love America? They were just commenting on different attitudes to sex work in Europe vs America. I am proud to be American. That doesn't mean our country is perfect in every aspect.
Another reason to NEVER provide personal info. I know the independent girls need to be safe, but so do we. Originally Posted by doctorsteve
Yet you will get dumb fucks that will take a pic of their DL, place of employment etc and give it to a whore.
Whore will say "Muh safety" lol

You are a whore. you will do time some day
Who said they don't love America? They were just commenting on different attitudes to sex work in Europe vs America. I am proud to be American. That doesn't mean our country is perfect in every aspect. Originally Posted by don w
I'm proud to be American too. Plastic Man is just grumpy and needs to get laid.
why yah just stick with the grandpas HERE...just type "HEY GRANDPA, who you seeing"
I bought a fake Florida Driver's license online a few years back, with a somewhat altered photo of me and very generic name on it. When SWs ask me for ID,, I send them a selfie of me holding it up. LOL I also photoshopped my face enough so that any facial recognition app would be useless.
  • pbk
  • 11-15-2023, 11:01 PM
Good move plezrpain...lol