STG Anyone tried tyet?

two guns has been reviewed before

But she has a new number per AD

and search on icky not working

this may or not be her Kristen STG Roc 585-831-1287
my bet it is as icky did find old encounters talking about Two guns
I dated a kristen with 2 guns yrs back at ac , might give her a shot,,, !!!!!
I bumped into Kristen 6yrs ago at a store on Lake, she told me she was Shot in the Leg recently
that aignt two guns
more than 2 aatrocious tats guns?...HELL YES all you whiney masogeniistic granpas out there!
  • Fog01
  • 11-11-2023, 06:01 PM
Google of the phone number references an eccie review of 2022. This is not 2gun Kristen. I wish I wrote down the details but basically a deposit scam was run on a trucker.
  • Fog01
  • 11-11-2023, 06:07 PM
Review by Redwing25
  • Fog01
  • 11-11-2023, 06:07 PM
Title : scammed.
that aignt two guns Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Absolutely right. One thing I can say; that's not the original 2 guns. Original came into the club during its waning days.

Sometimes she was great and other times a pita. But basically, we got along.
Not sure about all the two guns stuff, but every review I saw with THOSE tattoos in pictures was a yes.
Not sure about all the two guns stuff, but every review I saw with THOSE tattoos in pictures was a yes. Originally Posted by RandyinRoc
as icky search not working well
tried google search of number in ad
Encounter: Scammed
so I may have been wrong its a gal using Two Guns pic's

NOT Kristen. There are usually 2-3 ads that run at the same time with similar wording. Normally including ‘no limits’ . All seem to be scams
tried, but did not get a response. If it's a a scam, she's not very good at it lol
  • Fog01
  • 11-15-2023, 09:10 PM
No way such a hot body could be a scam. She's 100% real, I reached out and she asked for a $50 deposit, no way she could be a scammer, I mean deposit request is confirmation of legitimacy, right?
Absolutely! Anyway it's only 50 bucks.