Hot Trix The Chef

Don't let this man fool you. He has a side to him that will knock a girls pants off.

He invited me to dinner.... He cooked..... I came... again & again.
Thanks for coming and the compliment..
You were pretty damn tasty yourself.

And to those that think I'm just an angry,(not so)young man.......Not so.

A feast for your eyes.

Pomegranate molasses braised foie gras and pepitas on brie and toast square bites

Crispy duck with hoisin, pomegranate molasses, serrano chilies and garlic chives on a sesame oil pancake taco

Eat your hearts out. And as Devil8ball would say, "suck it haters". LOL
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches make the OP come?
Don't let this man fool you. He has a side to him that will knock a girls pants off.

He invited me to dinner.... He cooked..... I came... again & again. Originally Posted by Addison Nash
Nice! Hitrix......My Man!!!!

Addie I cook a mean PapaJohn's Pizza will that Knock sometime Off ??????

He invited me to dinner.... He cooked..... I came... again & again. Originally Posted by Addison Nash
That was so sweet. Trix you dog and hopeless romantic. Setting the bar on both sides. Made my morning.

AP

Nice, enough said, nice.

AP
That was so sweet. Trix you dog and hopeless romantic. Setting the bar on both sides. Made my morning. AP Originally Posted by AttitudePositive
Romance? What's that? It's just routine SOP at the Chez Hotrix Spa & Resort for Pampered Naughty Wayward Women. Spankings cost extra though.

And I have even more trix up my sleeve. Ask Addie.
She'd still be here this morning if she didn't have tickets to an LSU vs Auburn game. LOL
Spa Day's ..........Man you are going to have this girls Spoiled..........I bet one of your Trix is Blindfold them with Cucumber on the Eye's !!!
Spa Day's ..........Man you are going to have this girls Spoiled..........I bet one of your Trix is Blindfold them with Cucumber on the Eye's !!! Originally Posted by Jjsunday
....it's with my "cucumber". Anything less would just be uncivilized.
I crack myself up.

Heading to the Long Distance Precision Shooting Range. Can't do the 3-gun range today. Addie's got my other gun so "wewaxed" fwom wast night.LOL.

I wouldn't have much use for it today, maybe I could get some Viagwa. HMMmmm

You boys play nice while I'm gone. Don't make me come back and hear of any in-fighting and make me raise hell again.
Not unless it's the girls fighting. I do luvs me a good catfight once in a while.
Nice looking chow and some funny reading
trix got him a threAD....lol!
trix got him a threAD....lol! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Wasn't expecting getting a recommendation from a provider this way. Actually it's a little flattering.....instead of a little flatulence. LOL

After all the broughaha in the past few weeks, I hope the Panhandle ladies don't think I'm just out for revenge and that I'm an angry troublemaker even if I try to be funny. I'm sure glad that's over with and we can go back to the usual order of pussy business.

And to Rrrabit, here's one for you.
Silly rabbit, don't you knowTRIX is for chix who like dix?

Shit!!! Wait a minute. Does this mean I have a TRIX fangirl? WOOHOOO!
Did u read her poetry? Did u talk to her in that Elmer voice? I imagine that combo in addition to your sandwich making skills would have probably left the rest of us lacking lol
Did u read her poetry? Did u talk to her in that Elmer voice? I imagine that combo in addition to your sandwich making skills would have probably left the rest of us lacking lol Originally Posted by bamadog78
Not that I'd mind telling you, but I made a promise to my mentor at the Man-Whore Institute of Dickology, Deuce Bigelow's French cousin,Très Grandbelow never to reveal these secrets to anyone. Maybe I can be your mentor, if you prove yourself to be worthy. LOL

FYI, Addie drained me so dry last night. I could only shoot blanks today at the range.
JK, I still nailed what I was aiming at. LMAO
Hotrix my cereal of choice is Frosted mini-wheats