(insert curse word here) Once again, I missed the 9 PM weekend update deadline!!!

Tonight, I was more interested in watching episode 3 of Game of Thrones and completely forgot to post a close - to - 9 - PM ad.

How many times does this happen to you ladies out there? Nearly every week, I fail to post a weekend update. Seems as if I've been a bit better as of late, though. Really wanted to get my name out there this week. Once again, messed up.

So damn annoying! Those weekend update forums are really helpful for us to meet new friends!

Dammit. Damn. Gosh.

A bit of a segue: Did anyone else watch tonight's episode of Game of Thrones?

Oh, and I'm available this week for all sorts of naughtiness!

How this for a theAD??? (I've so rarely done them in the past! )

Hugs,
Elisabeth
I missed the episode but love the threAD. ***Kisses***
Good morning, Anastasia!

You were up late!

I was hoping a lot of ladies would chime in just for the fun of it. Kindof a free advertising type of topic that if lucky, might cause a few of the Dallas mods to have to gnash their teeth while dealing with the occasional rogue topic.

However, I'm going to have to go back to the drawing board. This turned out to be a boring topic!!!

(With that being said, couldn't a few of you brainiacs come up with some interesting topics that go past that "Who has the best x,y,z?" snooze ones?)

Dallas coed needs to have more provocative topics going on!!!

Always,
Elisabeth
I always miss the 9 PM deadline. I always try to post right at 9 PM, and always get side tracked
IF, I post in the weekend line-up I just aim for between 8-9...I imagine waiting too close to 9 might mean too many posting and one could lose out anyway.
For what its worth...with 17 weekends in the books for 2019...the leaders for Sunday's 9:00 posting, using a NASCAR scoring system are:

#1: 26 Points - snowbunni
#2: 25 Points - TexasSunshine
#3: 23 Points - Jules Jaguar
#4: 20 Points - Dallas Bella
#5: 16 Points - Carmella_love69
Love the stats downforwhatever
I love DFWs stats, too!
I love DFWs stats, too! Originally Posted by B Three
...made my day!
For what its worth...with 17 weekends in the books for 2019...the leaders for Sunday's 9:00 posting, using a NASCAR scoring system are:

#1: 26 Points - snowbunni
#2: 25 Points - TexasSunshine
#3: 23 Points - Jules Jaguar
#4: 20 Points - Dallas Bella
#5: 16 Points - Carmella_love69 Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Thank you for this!! Lol
Some ladies manage to hit both the Dallas and Fort Worth on the same night. They should get double points for being the most skilled OR using two devices simultaneously. LOL
My ass slid in there 2 seconds into 9:01 and I was actively posting but had a lot going on at that very moment so meh lol

Edit: I refuse to torture myself each week with GoT until it’s done then I’ll binge all the final episodes so I’m not left in suspense
Never seen a single episode
damn that show. my SO ignores me because of it, now the ladies on here are dodging us... what has this world come to? next thing you know, girls on Harry Hines going to be dressing like maidens!