Ladies Please Leave The Script At Home

Just thought I would say that the ladies should be careful and not let their sessions become too scripted.
By this I mean , don't let every session be exactly like the one before.
same services , same method of doing those services and same chit chat.
I'm sure you all would like repeat business. It is what makes or breaks most small ventures.
When I return to see a lady because I felt the first visit was very enjoyable nothing can ruin it quicker than having the second session be a mirrored copy of the first.

It destroys the GFE fantasy immediately because it becomes apparent that every guy who comes to see you gets the exact same service and the exact same conversation.
When this happens I can assure you I won't be back for a third visit.

There has also been several times I have been reluctant to see a lady after reading her reviews and seeing that every review is almost identical in the ROS and services.
Do your best to make each new session with a repeat client fresh and better if possible do something different to shake things up..

Guys ,what are your opinions and ladies what are some of the things you do to welcome a repeat client?
I think I have been guilty of leading the session into the same old thing. I am sure there are those who might be comfortable with that too. I think communication is the key with a provider you have seen before, otherwise why wouldn't she do again what made you give her another call?
well mmcqtx if you get the same session time after time you may as well be with a wife or SO.
Alot of folks do this to get away from the same old repetative sex they have at home . Variety is the spice of life.
WTF there's a script for this shit???
WTF there's a script for this shit??? Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Girl you crack me up

I pretty much agree with you looie...

However I also feel like it's up to us to lead the session in the direction that we, the guys, want it to go...not in a forceful way mind you, just a way in which both of us can enjoy!
However I also feel like it's up to us to lead the session in the direction that we, the guys, want it to go...not in a forceful way mind you, just a way in which both of us can enjoy! Originally Posted by DickEmDown

Lead me, oh GREAT ONE!
I agree with all of the above. I think that the OP is like many hobbyist in that they don't want to "lead" the "fantasy". They want the providers to take control, mix it up, be somewhat dominant.

I agree with DED that the only way to ensure that the script is repeated is by telling the provider to change things up or specifically what they desire.

Just my 2cents
Babydoll snow you are crazy...but you are funny.

I was reading this thread and thinking the same thing. There's a script. I gotta say im different every time. You just never know with me, but folks leave happy.

But I will say this, if a gent does a,b,c every time.... maybe he does not want d. Maybe he is content with a,b,c. Some are open to change, while others may think something is wrong with them.

Ladies can play dress up, be a naughty nurse, naughty secretary, naughty waitress, do little different things, but if the gent is used to the same ole same, what can a provider do.
I guess I should have said scripted to the point that it seems like it is all business.
I do pretty much lead the way in sessions. There are just some ladies who's routines are just mechanical and well "scripted" .
T hey never vary from that script even when the guy does try to change things up.
I'm not talking about the ones who are consistent in their service but those who have it down to where every minute is planned out and acted out the same each session. With zero variance .
It just leaves you feeling unsatisfied on repeat visits.
Oh! well that would just piss me off...

I understand. No one wants robot services.
I, personally, like to lead. Part of what gets my rocks is off is foreplay on a lady so I rarely let the lady start her "script". I like to worship the body first and taste every part of it before it's my turn.

As far as my turn, script all you want, at least I'm getting some, lol.
  • fawn
  • 02-09-2011, 08:21 AM
Scripted, whats that?
The only thing scripted for me, is to keep oozing Passion.....
You know you don't fit into that category when your regulars tell you,
it only gets better each time we are together..
Want to buy script. LOL. Damn, and here I've been doing it the hard way, making it up as I go. :P
If a provider uses a script each and every time she sees someone then she is just going thru the motions and apparently does not like what she is doing that much, just trying to make a living.

Those providers that are genuine and go with the flow with a client cause they are individuals are the ones that keep me coming back. I like to think that my experience with a provider is unique, not the usual slap and tickle. Maybe we don't click, happens. But when we do the experience is awesome.
looie, maybe that's all some people know and/or want!
just cos you dont like it [and i would have stated it that way as opposed to making it a blanket generalization] doesnt mean that some dont like it.

like mm and DED said, let them know as tactfully as possible and you just might be surprised.

now, if i could just write a script w/ baby doll snow, reese, fawn, lisa, traci AND me in it [and any other woman who'd like to be in the movie] .....
can you say OSCAR MATERIAL!!!!