Ideas on most photographic places in Nola

So I have brought my pro camera with me to NOLA and wanted others suggestions in the best places/things to photograph. I am getting into photography and learning this new camera and hopefully soon will be doing photoshoots for some ladies. So what should I try and capture while in nola? Here's one shot I took a couple weeks ago of the pearl river.
Attached Images File Type: jpg picsart110609.jpg (134.3 KB, 179 views)
Are you looking for semi-private secluded spots for naughty photos of local talent? Or exteriors as shown?

For the former, I have had some good luck with the funkier airBNBs in town with overly decorated backyards and what not.

For the later I mean there is all of the french quarter, garden, biwater and some amazing shots from Algiers point looking back on the city can be had. all depends on what you are looking for I guess.
Honestly anything interesting that isn't the normal "tourist photo" spot. Something that hasn't been photographed 100x lol
That may be hard to find as nola is well documented. Honestly, it's such a unique city, I would just walked along St. Charles and look down the side streets and see want catches your eye. Perhaps go to Audubon or City park as well.
try one of the historic cemetaries....also audobon park is nice

have fun
Don't forget to take a picture standing over the Mississippi river. You might be able to catch a picture of the ferry going across.
Also city park is very nice this time of year you might try to go there and capture some of the animals you might see roaming around.

And let's not forget the street car I had someone take a picture of that not long ago and it was a beautiful sight.

There's also the Natchez steamboat that also makes for great picture presence.
If you go on Poydras street you will see several statues in the middle of the neutral ground. Not really statues but works of art.

And if you go in other parts of the city such as Elysian Fields you will see a whole bunch of white bicycles that are welded together to make a statement piece to show how we have to be more cautious of the cyclists and not hit anyone while we're driving.

Good luck enjoy New Orleans has a lot of history.

M.M.
Graveyards, cypress trees, people!
When I was working there a few years ago, they locked down the historic grave yards, people were spray painting graves, sleeping on graves, dealing drugs there.
I think there are pay tours though.