Kissing ..

Of all the beautiful sexy ladies in DFW, who is the best kisser? And ladies, jump in and let us know all about your smooching skills!
I like to kiss all over and get kissed all over
I’ve not kissed but one lady from the boards...was very recently...but shit can’t remember her name....

Well anyways....kissing is one of my favorite past times...nothing gets me going more than some very nice sensual dfk....a little slip of the tongue....mmmmmmm..I need a face and some lips to kiss....not just anyone will do...good kissers to the front of the line first....
Laura Lynn, hands down!
sensual seductive kisses only here !!!!
My girlfriend AngelaS
LauraLynn..No Question
Laura Lynn, hands down! Originally Posted by CuteBBWs.OhYeah
Awe thank you. It's been too long

LauraLynn..No Question Originally Posted by billyjames
I'm just a reflection of you.

Kendall4U is a great kisser. AngelaS is also a great one. Kissable Melissa is up there too.

I love kissing girls, er I mean, I love kissing :wink:
Mmm Laura. You are soooo sexy
AngelaS and Laura Lynn are two of my all time favorite.

Not based in DFW, but when she travels through town, AffectionatePervert is a great one too!
  • Caleb
  • 06-26-2018, 10:50 AM
The circle of life...

High School: She'll kiss but will she fuck?
The Hobby: She'll fuck but will she kiss?

A most heart felt salute to all of the ladies who enjoy a deep passionate kiss. You make the world a better place.
Add me to the list!
And dont forget the ever yummy Snowball kiss....mmm luv tasting your jizx in another gals mouth
An elite passionate kisser has to kiss very deep and prolonged. Deep kissing lasting several minutes or longer is a big turn on particularly while fondling each other and/ or fucking!
Nearly my most favorite thing!