What happened to Seeking?

I hadn’t been a member for about 3 years. Just got back on and it’s so bad. I used to find a lot of 18-21 year olds. Now even if I put the radius to 90 miles I might get 2-3. It’s completely barren now
I’ve been off and on there for 10 years. It’s really bad right now. 75 percent of the profiles are fake, the three decent looking chicks want 1200 ppm. Honestly I’ve found more UTR sugar babies on Hinge, just by asking.
About 2 years ago they changed to also a dating site. They also relaxed their requirements for the ladies. You will now get responses with just pics and nothing about them.
Seeking was awesome when I was on in 2018-19. It sucks now.
If they're asian, its either fake or they have GPS
If there's a palm tree & beach pics, it's fake.

I was talking to a "19yr old" from Indiana county. She didn't want cash or cashapp because she previously was given "counterfeit money" so she wanted Gift Cards instead. So that is a HUGE red flag to me!

I think I'll be ending my membership later this month. There are just too many fakes & scams on it.
Secret benefits doesn’t seem to be having the same issues getting the 18-21 year old range. Does seeking still give free membership to girls with a college id? I’m sure that helped with the talent
Secret benefits doesn’t seem to be having the same issues getting the 18-21 year old range. Does seeking still give free membership to girls with a college id? I’m sure that helped with the talent Originally Posted by Mpopsyes
Secret Benefits is even worse!! It's "credit" based, so you pay credits to unlock messages. Which is usually the girl saying "Hello" and then you'll never hear back from her. If you do it will be a canned response. If you see the girl on both SB and Seeking, you have found a real one.
Secret Benefits is even worse!! It's "credit" based, so you pay credits to unlock messages. Which is usually the girl saying "Hello" and then you'll never hear back from her. If you do it will be a canned response. If you see the girl on both SB and Seeking, you have found a real one. Originally Posted by DrivesAllDay
Yep. And usually when you get one of those "hello" messages, it's actually an automatic message that the person you got it from was not even involved in sending (and maybe be completely unaware that automatic message are being sent out in her name).

When I first signed up there, I was getting a couple of those a day, for a while. So I bought a credit package to be able to read them. Any replies I sent were generally ignored. There were a couple i was interested enough in that I bought the "read receipt" option to see if they were reading my messages, and it always said they were. But I found out that those are faked too - the one I was most interested in (who I got to talk to elsewhere, much later) told me that she hadn't even logged into SB in ages, and hadn't seen any of my messages there (while the messages were being flagged as "read by recipient", and she was showing up as "online" on the site regularly).

Once I burned through my credits (only having successfully contacted three people, only one of which resulted in an actual in-person meeting), and their algorithm figured out that I wasn't going to buy more, the daily automatic messages (from people who never actually sent me anything) stopped. I haven't gotten an automatic message on SB in over a year...
SB definitely is a bit weird and it’s actually associated with at least a few other Sugar Daddy/Sugar Baby sites. I met and had fun a number of times with a hot Argentinian bae down here in Miami. Met her through SB. But one day we were talking about the sites and she insisted that she wasn’t on SB, that she was on some other site and I must be too because that’s how she met me. So I told her to send me another message from the site she was on and she did. And sure enough I received it on my SB account

That being said, I have still had fun with quite a few women that I met through both Seeking and SB, both down here in Miami and up in Pittsburgh. Lots of fakes and scammers on both sites, but if you weed through them diligently, there are a number of gems
I’ve been off and on there for 10 years. It’s really bad right now. 75 percent of the profiles are fake, the three decent looking chicks want 1200 ppm. Honestly I’ve found more UTR sugar babies on Hinge, just by asking. Originally Posted by TheSerb99
what is Hinge? i tried searching for it and came up with page not found.
what is Hinge? i tried searching for it and came up with page not found. Originally Posted by mulletman66
It's a dating app similar to Tinder
I’ve banged I think like 12 off seeking but have been steady with one for several
Months now. But I have to cut her off now and this news seems very disheartening. This time last year I was meeting one after another and it was easy as pie. And the hookers on eb tryst and stg are as ugly and expensive as ever.
SB definitely is a bit weird and it’s actually associated with at least a few other Sugar Daddy/Sugar Baby sites. I met and had fun a number of times with a hot Argentinian bae down here in Miami. Met her through SB. But one day we were talking about the sites and she insisted that she wasn’t on SB, that she was on some other site and I must be too because that’s how she met me. So I told her to send me another message from the site she was on and she did. And sure enough I received it on my SB account Originally Posted by myalterego62
SB and SugarDaddy.com are literally the same site - they share the same user database, DM's, everything. It's just a slightly different look and feel depending on which name you use to access it.
I’m also wondering if those quick bs lifetime bans seeking was doing finally caught up with them and the girls just stopped even trying on there
It seems like the college co-ed crowd has completely disappeared from Seeking.