Jens moving out of state for good

Jens moving out of state for good

you will be missed, hope the move does you well.
she defiantly will be missed. she is a true sweetheart. i hope every thing goes great for her.
  • cnym
  • 12-26-2011, 10:52 AM
WTF, did not even get a chance to met her and now she is leaving, WTF
Sorry guys but right now is the perfect time for me to go.Syracuse really has nothing to offer and im trying to broaden my horizons.Theres not to many job oppurtunitys here and I want more out of life than this city has to offer.I will still be a provider when I move and I will be back occasionally to visit and tour here.You still have time to see me CNYM I will be here for another month at the most...but I may leave sooner.Thank you gentleman for showing a gal a good time
I will be back occasionally to visit and tour here. Originally Posted by JEN OF SYRACUSE
Please include Buffalo when you do.
JOS, your very smart for recognizing that NYS has nothing to offer, its basically a springboard, you have alot of foresight to git while the gittens good.When I was your age most people who ran a business where telling me the same thing, i was too stupid to listen.Im selling everything the last couple of years and then Im otta here too..Congratulations!!!
  • Quail
  • 12-26-2011, 03:39 PM
Please include Buffalo when you do. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Jen,

I hope that you will consider Albany for a visit. I have already asked you to come to Albany before you just announced that you are moving. Please consider it again BEFORE you leave NYS, or at least consider Albany AFTER you leave and when you tour.

I am sure that if you post that you want to come to Albany, MANY of my fellow members in this area will jump at the chance to be with a beautiful young woman like you.
If I get enough inquiries I would be more than happy to make the trip before I leave
I give up all thread rights to Jen. Let it be her ThreAD. But I do not see a need for a lock as she is a great flirt sweet pea.
Thanks OSD...I'm always hijacking threads lol
The SHC (Syracuse Hobby Consortium) has met and discussed this matter. It is our conclusion that your "request" to move away has been DENIED.

We also recognize that the consortium has no authority or control in Syracuse or any other areas of the world.
Lol Boogyman your a dork...I told you yesterday I was considering it and after putting a lot of thought into it it's either now or never
how about coming back to the buffalo area
Jen the best of luck where ever you go!

DD
We will miss you Jen! I'll especially miss you on those stormy nights.