So...whaddya do when a Hobbyist doesn't pay??

Ok, so a Hobbyist "forgets" to leave donation.

You call and he says "OMG I'm sorry, I'll take care if it right away" and you give the opportunity to do so, and after a week....nothing.

You have communication thru PMs and HE asks where can he send the $, apologizing the whole time. You give the information he needs, and.....nothing.

You call again and he says he's out of town till a certain date, and again, you give the opportunity to take care of it, and still nothing.

You see a few posts from him including a "new" review from Hobbyist one week AFTER date he said he would be back in town and still .....nothing.

You contact AGAIN and.....yep, NOTHING.

Other than the obvious and post in the alert section, do you publicly out him here so the entire Hobby community knows who it is?? Is it petty to name him in coed discussions??

Do you chaulk it up to oh well, what's ONE Hobbyist getting away with it??

It's not so much the $ aspect, but it's the principle of it AND the fact that this is how we as providers pay the fucking bills and survive!

So I ask you....how much of a Bitch do have to be???
Ok, so a Hobbyist "forgets" to leave donation.

Other than the obvious and post in the alert section, do you publicly out him here so the entire Hobby community knows who it is?? Is it petty to name him in coed discussions?? Originally Posted by QueenSophie
Should cover it.... not much else to do. Get his name out there the rest will take care of itself.
do you publicly out him here so the entire Hobby community knows who it is?? Originally Posted by QueenSophie
yes.

is it petty to name him in coed discussions?? Originally Posted by QueenSophie
no. and by all means don't forget to call him a douchebag.
Don't reveal his real name or you'll prolly get banned. Tell the ladies in the Powder Room about him, report him to Gina on P411 (if he is a member). And post the info here, in the Co-ed. Feckin' thief....sorry, baby.
Ignore all other replys. The post from Prolongus is Solid Gold!!!
That is no way to treat a lady. Give him one last chance and then out his hobbyist name. You won't get banned, and you will be doing the right thing. I'll bet he will pay up before his name becomes "loser douchebag".
PM the douche a link to this thread and let him know you're gonna take the advise given if he does not pay up!

Give him one last chance and then ... Originally Posted by cookie man

She sent numerous PM's and attempted at least 2 phone calls, so why would she extend herself further?

He's been contacted and given plenty of time to respond. However, he posted a review of someone else after his visit with the OP.

"Fool me once; shame on you. Fool me twice; shame on me."

More than 3 chances were given. Very generous.

How much effort does it take to make it right? Especially since he has enough balls to visit another person and write about it. It's insulting and blatantly obvious he has no intentions of fixing the monetary issue.

Go ahead, QS ... put his handle out there and feel free to post his edited info in the InfoShare and Powder Room (if you have access to either of them). There's also PB and NBL to make sure all of the ladies receive it. You can forward the info through PM's too when someone requests it.

* Please be sure to collect the donation upfront and count it to prevent another similar incident from happening again.

** I agree with Tony Stark! Do that too & share the alert anyway!

Sophie: That sucks! I agree with Prolongus. Hey babe, it could have been worse........You are lucky he didn't stiff you and then walk off with your keys too.
Well -- I'm sorry to hear that Sophie... I hope he makes good. In the meantime, "PAY BEFORE YOU PLAY." Side note; when it comes to donations, maybe consider taking a page out of ALYSSA NICOLE'S playbook, she's got a good system set-up. I wished more ladies would do that.

DISCLAIMER; no I've never seen her either.

Sorry Alyssa, for throwing your name out there, but i truly believe if more women adopted your approach... they'd be a lot less of this happening...

Motley Fool
I'm telling you right now, as far as Gina goes, if you didn't do the standard upfront collection, not a lot can be done.

That part is on you.

It's a sad truth.

If you feel him setting it out at the end works, or in plain sight, or in the restroom...let's you run your biz better...have at it.

I think we all take risks just being in this biz...I had my first douche cubed recently...but it won't totally change me...I hope.

...I had my first douche cubed recently...
Originally Posted by tntangie
Is he OK?
Is he OK? Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
not clubbed...

it's a math term.

I let him walk away, yes.
I wouldn't out him publicly. Use the Powder Room. Besides the possible banishment from this forum, it wouldn't actually help you get your money if he truly doesn't plan to pay you. If he does plan to pay you, outing him would eliminate that possibility. Karma works in magical ways. He obviously knows he owes you the money. Let the guilt and shame ride on his conscience. If he calls to pay arrears, don't mix collecting money with pleasure. Get the money in a public place, not during another session. If you never collect, then chalk it up to a one-time business expense and don't let it happen again.
Out the turd.